Jerry Ward Autoplex

Russ Thomas, Sales/Finance, Jerry Ward Autoplex

Russ Thomas

Sales/Finance

December 09, 2018

"Good experience at Jerry Ward Autoplex"

- Marie Verified Customer

I had no idea what kind of car I wanted to replacey car which was old and needing repairs The finance manager, sales manager and a salesman all worked together to show and describe several different makes and styles of autos. My young friend helped too, and I finally saw and drove a beautiful shiny black car with all the bells and whistles. This was a used car which drove and looked new, and the finance manager worked out a great deal for me Everyone was so patient and knowledgeable, which I appreciated as I had never bought a car without my husband before. Furthermore, service is A+. Thanks to all who helped me. I love my car!

December 03, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Watsons

Anyone within driving distance of Union City, TN, who is shopping for a new or used vehicle would be overwhelmed by the professionalism and courtesy of the staff at Jerry Ward Autoplex. Never have we been so welcomed and received sincere attention to our needs and wishes. The entire staff from the owner, Jerry Ward, sales manager, Matt Dunn, finance manager TimLong, and sales associate Norman Lee. The doors were opened for us, refreshments offered and we went to business. We told them what we were looking for and they had it in stock. Norman filled in the gaps where we lacked knowledge. The staff worked together as a cohesive unit in fulfilling our needs. Within 2 hours we drove off the parking lot with a 2018 Dodge Journey. We recommend to family, friends and acquaintancesee to put Jerry Ward Autoplex in your shopping experience. Joe and Barbara Watson

Matt Dunn
Norman Lee
Tim Long
Jerry Ward

December 03, 2018

"I have not used the Jerry Ward service . "

- Tcharring01 Verified Customer

Not for sure why I received this. Have not used the service. Did buy a few years back but sold that vehicle. I was going to buy again but I was not pleased with Tony Dobson. I wanted a certain amount for my vehicle and was willing to come down more but Tony’s response was you want us to give you that for your MKZ ? You want us to give you retail for your car and then we sell ours for wholesale? We sold one just like it a week ago. So basically he upset me by not trying to work with me. He made me feel like he would be doing me a favor taking mine. It was a very nice car. I was willing to negotiate but he made me mad. I went down the road and traded the next week. So if I went back I would not go through internet sales.

Tony Dodson