Jerry Ward Autoplex

Russ Thomas, Sales/Finance, Jerry Ward Autoplex

Russ Thomas

Sales/Finance

August 11, 2018

"Dedicated to say the least!"

- pattersong

I was looking for a specific make and model for almost a year; Mike stuck with me through the months until we finally were able to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for. I don't live in the area, but I will continue my business with Jerry Ward Autoplex. The friendliest service and best prices around.

Mike Akers
Tim Long

August 04, 2018

"New Cadillac"

- 2253carolE!

Thank you Mr. Jerry Ward and staff for the wonderful ,courteous and friendly service! I am going to enjoy my new ride! Thanks, Marvin and Carol Ellis

August 04, 2018

"Easiest buying experience "

- Tammy2018

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue and couldn't be happier and pleased by how nice it is. Tony Dobson made it so easy to purchase our vehicle. He went out of his way to help us get what we wanted. He did a excellent job with making the paperwork go smoothly and fast. Within no time we were driving off in our new car. Thanks, Tony for taking care of us!

Tim Long