Jim Butler KIA

Sales & leasing Consultant

February 15, 2018

"Best customer service"

- JEFFERY MYER

Thanks to Kathy who reached out to me and help me through process of getting started and letting Nate take over whobunderstood what i was looking for. This team is very Knowledgeable, Courtesy and Professional's throughout the whole process. Kyle in finance very professional explained the whole process made it less stressful. Very pleased with the friendly staff at the dealership. Painless is the right word when dealing with them all. Would recommend to all my friends go to Jim Bulter Kia the home of the friendly professional's !!!

Kathy Do

February 15, 2018

"Love this place"

- Shona7575

Jim Bulter Kia is a great great dealership. This company went above and beyond to make sure I was taking care of til my car was shipped in. Kyle Robinson, Nate Thomas, and Nate Brown you guys ROCK!! I know for sure that no other dealership would have taking care of me like u did.. I really appreciate everything you guys did for me.. I will strongly recommend customers to you...I'm loving my 2017 Kia Optima

Nate Brown

January 24, 2018

"Very good service"

- Cheryl M.

I am really happy with Jim Butler Kia. The associate who helped me find the best vehicle went the extra mile. The finance manager spent a lot of time looking for the best financing. My credit is not great due to medical bills. Finally, I love the Optima. A coworker whose husband is an engineer said these are really well made cars for a reasonable price. His boss, also an engineer, said the same thing and bought Kias for his entire family and he makes enough money to buy whatever brand he wants. I like the all around air bags. I need reliability because my husband has terminal cancer and I drive to the City to work every day. I feel safe and very happy. No complaints here.

Kyle Robinson
Other Employees : The associate's name is Lawrence and he is brand new. He was awesome! I highly recommend Lawrence.

Used 2015 Mazda Mazda3