Jim Keras Nissan

Sales Associate

September 25, 2017

"My Maxima putchase"

- Jamese1

I traveled all the way from MS to purchase my 2016 Maxima. Greg Johnson went above and beyond to get me financed and in and out in time to make it to my dad's surprise party. I will definitely be back and will send as many of my family and friends to Greg in the future.

Greg Johnson

September 11, 2017

"Customer Service/Salesman "

- Anita

This is my fourth Nissan purchase from Jim Keras. I am always impressed with the friendliness of the staff, they make you feel like you are part of the family. I have never felt like I am being pressured to make a purchase. Reggie Whitmore has been my salesman for my last three purchases, and he is Absolutely Amazing. Corey and Robert in the Service Dept. provides me with detailed information on what is necessary needed for my vehicle to run properly, and they are not pushy when making recommendations.

Corey Greer
Other Employees : Reggie Whitmore, Ricky Farmer

June 21, 2017

"Screwed over and lied to"

- Very disappointed

In 2014 I purchased a 2010 used Chevrolet Camaro and was told that it had one owner it was in great condition and it had never been wrecked I paid $24,000 for the vehicle which wasn't even close to the value.Not only did I have a lot of trouble out of the vehicle including the engine going bad and having to be replaced I just recently traded the Camaro in and the dealership that I went to to buy a new vehicle offered me a Carfax on the Camaro that I was trading in and it showed that the Camaro had been wrecked in 2013 which brought the value of the car down a lot I was only offered $6,500 at the most for my car which it didn't even cover near the payoff amount. I was extremely dissatisfied about the dishonesty of the salesperson that I dealt with at Jim Keras Nissan and I will never do business there again. FYI always ask to see the Carfax.

Cant remember sales person