Wolfchase Honda

Jerry Hughes

August 16, 2018

"Excellent Service..."

- Flewis Verified Customer

Dexter Alexander has been my service representative for many years. He is very knowledgeable, professional and kind. He is number one in my book! This was the first service since purchasing my vehicle. I had a question concerning a feature in addition to my required maintenance. Dexter knew exactly who to contact to resolve the issue. When I left the service centre, unfortunately the concern was not resolved thus, I called Dexter. He and Eric Hargrove told me to come on back and they would resolve the issue. When I returned, Eric jumped in my car with me, and within moments my concern was resolved! Absolutely awesome service! Eric, I still say we do a Honda 'KeKe challenge' -- somebody ask him...he has moves! lol :)

Dexter Alexander, Erice Hargrove

August 16, 2018

"Awesome"

- MSGEEWILLIE Verified Customer

I had an excellent experience at Wolfchase Honda. I brought my car in for the first oil change and tire rotation. It didn’t take as long as I expected and I got a complimentary car wash. Thank you for the great service.

Lea Lawrence
Other Employees : Mario

August 15, 2018

"car service"

- LOUISE.JACOBSON Verified Customer

Dexter is very effiecient and his team has always done a great job in keeping me cars in excellent running condition. They always let me know if something other than routine maintenace is required and how much it will cost. I drive a distance to have my car serviced at Wolf Chase because of the trust I have in Abdul Jones and his staff.

Dexter in Service