Joe Heidt Motors

Nick Kobryn

Juan Febres, Sales Consultant, Joe Heidt Motors

Juan Febres

December 27, 2018

"Never buying a car there again!"

- Mcd709

I wouldn't recommend their certified preowned cars. I purchased a passat from them and when we took it to be inspected we were told it barely passed inspection and needed new tires. Had I known that the car needed new tires I would not have purchased it! The inspection station said it was below the requirement for certified cars and said in all his years in the inspection business he has never seen a certified preowned with tires with that little tread and was surprised they even let it off the lot that way. I should have know not to put any stock into their preowned BS when I had to have them change the windshield wipers that were supposedly changed also. Lesson learned, don't trust ANY used car salesman even if it's at a dealer. I will never purchased a car from them again.

Chase Heidt
Other Employees : Alfredo

November 24, 2018

"Lou oil pressure"

- HALINABURY

Bought two cars from this place. David and Nick are great. Loved it until problem occurred. I’m so disappointed. Had to tow the car twice because the control light Low Oil Pressure came on, and I was tool that it was because there was o low oil level, which is not true. I need to have extra oil with me, but it the same control light comes on, it’s not save to drive the car has 39,000 mil and the problem was because it was due for 40000 service which they charged me for $700. Scared to go out of town at this point. Have to have it checked privately to see what’s causing it. Never got follow up call or email for service eval.

Nick Kobryn

August 28, 2018

"Failure to take responsibility"

- joeburch

Negative one star would be too high a rating. I took my VW in for a recall on the airbag igniter. I asked about the airbag light on the dash that was on when I picked it up and they said I has a faulty airbag and gave me an $1,100 estimate. Took the car to my local mechanic and noticed the horn and steering wheel controls all had stopped working since Joe Heidt touched my car (obvious sign of a problem with the clock spring that the airbag plugs into. Went back to Joe Heidt and was told the airbag is now OK, but the clock spring needs to be replaced for $500 and it was all merely a coincidence that the problem occurred when they touched the clock spring. I will never go there again and will continue to badmouth them every chance I get.

Chris