Joe Myers Ford

1012 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

June 13, 2018

"Great service! "

- Andrew Mac

Called in to the dealership last Saturday with my wife and daughter looking for a new Mustang GT. Steve was fantastic and made the whole process simple. No pressure, no hard sell, which is refreshing given my previous experience with other dealers in the Houston area. The deal was good and after I spotted a cheaper price at another dealer, Carlo matched it. Picked up the car 3 days later, Steve had everything ready as promised and Adam took me through the paperwork quickly without any fuss. Absolutely recommend these guys for a positive buying experience.

Steve McCain
Carlo Danjoy
Jun 14, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the great review and recommendation, Andrew! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

June 12, 2018

"The best car buying experience"

- maebaby

My wife and I purchased a 2018 Lincoln MKC, and Mr Morgan was courteous professional and made my vehicle purchase as enjoyable as could be, I really had prepared myself for some kind of bad experience but Mr Morgan made my day and my wife and I are so glad to have met mR Morgan and of course Joe Meyers Ford

Tony Morgan
Jean Ferow
Jun 13, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your business and we hope you are loving your new car!

June 11, 2018

"very easy"

- Rabbit1

The GSM and sales associate were very professional and understood what I wanted and within the time frame I was willing to spend. The price was very good also.

Chris Alligood
Greg Martin
Jun 12, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your feedback! We'll see you next time!

June 10, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Sherry

Cedric, Yao and Dan were thorough and knowledgeable. They explained every step of the process to me in detail and answered all my questions. They were pleasant, patient and understood what I wanted and worked with me to ensure that I was comfortable with my purchase. In the end I traded in my Edge for the Explorer and I am very pleased with my decision. I would recommend these gentlemen to anyone who wanted the best car buying experience. Truly excellent customer service for your $

Cedric, Yao, Dan

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review, Sherry! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

June 09, 2018

"Awesome experience - very friendly and professional!"

- Michael T

This was our first time buying at Joe Myers Ford. Kieodrick Gant was our sales rep and he was very friendly, professional, and transparent. No pressure and not a lot of back and forth to agree on a price - so refreshing. The sales manager Ryan was also super friendly and really worked with us to help us get the best deal. Adam Nguyen in Finance was also very friendly and professional - again, no pressure. And Jean Ferow was great and made sure we had all the info we needed prior to taking delivery. Superb experience overall - highly recommend!!!

Ryan Brinkmeier
Kieodrick Gant
Jean Ferow

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

June 09, 2018

"Amazing simple straightforward fast"

- Jburrage

I called and told Joshua what I needed and how I was being treated elsewhere. Within 5 minutes I had my out the door price in writing with no hassle. The price was right and the service was outstanding

Joshua Terry

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your fantastic review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles in your new car!

Jun 15, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 09, 2018

"Awesome, great customer service,"

- Wharto

This is my third time purchasing a car from Joe Myers Ford, if you want great customer service and someone to get you in what your want at a good payment, go to Joe Myers Ford and ask for Joshua Terry. The whole process was smooth and easy with no worries.

Joshua Terry

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we hope you're loving your new car!

Jun 17, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 08, 2018

"2018 Fusion"

- Mark

Greg worked for up to two weeks on finding me a car to replace my expiring lease. Appreciate his efforts. It kept me from looking around at other dealerships.

Greg Lagrimanta
June 08, 2018

"Friendly, straight-forward, quick"

- MatusMotorsports

Our sales representative, Joe Snow, was straight-forward in explaining negotiation process, getting paper work done, friendly, easy process compared to other dealers. Maria in finance waseffecient, very knowledgeable on warranty. Really appreciate the extended warranty that this dealership has. It was a no brainer.

Joe Snow
Other Employees : Finance - Maria

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to work with you again!

June 06, 2018

"My experience with joe myers "

- Carlossolano

My experience with Joe Myers has been great especially Danny Ramirez is a great help always attentive there’s really no other place I feel comfortable going to.

Danny Ramirez
Carlo Danjoy
Jun 07, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! It is wonderful to hear that Danny made your visit with us fantastic! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

21 - 30 of 1,012 results