Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, Texas 77040

1095 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

September 19, 2018

"Call service is the worst."

- New customer

I call early in the morning to schedule a recall repair. Spent 15 minutes with service clerk giving my information. Se said I will receive a call back from service manager. At 4:00 pm call back to find out she never processed my call to be scheduled.

September 19, 2018

"Service visit 10/18/18"

- Davewisk

Joe, offers exceptional service and makes you feel like you are the only one he is waiting on. He is primary reason I take my vehicle to this service center.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we’re very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future!

September 18, 2018

"Outstanding service"

- Felix5824

I originally called for service appointment. The person said no problem, but then said they would be pleased to pick my MKC up at my home, accomplish the service, and return it. Which they did! I got everything done and never left my residence.

Chris Alligood
Steve Blanchard
Jean Ferow
Elaine Lathem
Michelle Shepard
Sep 19, 2018 -

"Outstanding Service!"

- janetj.grant@cfisd.net

The Salesman that assisted my husband and I was outstanding. We have gone to several dealerships before going to Joe Myers Ford and we wished that we would not have waisted so much time at those other dealerships. Our Salesman was Professional, exceptionally courteous, and knowledgeable about the Ford-150 truck in which we purchased. Thanks!

Steven Salinas

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

September 17, 2018

"My experience was awesome!"

- Craig2530

Everything was great from beginning to end. Thomas, the salesperson, was very patient and put the effort into finding exactly what I was looking for, including keeping me within my budget. In the end, I didn’t have to settle for anything that wasn’t perfect, and he was polite, friendly, and put me at ease throughout.

Thomas Rancich

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! At Joe Myers Ford, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

"Last 3 visits"

- Happy customer

I was in twice for questions which became a slow air leak and windshield wipers needing replacement and then the last time from for a recall and a new tire because of the slow air leak. Michelle Torre took care of me for the recall and new tire. Gerald Toloudis took care of me for the questions and windshield wipers. Excellent customer service. Reminded me of the days of Cindy and my old truck which caused me to be confident buying a new truck from Joe Myers. Thank you!

Gerald Toloudis

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

September 16, 2018

"Poor performance "

- pablo

Poor quality service on transmission replacement the problem still persist after they change the entire transmission this is the third time the car is in the service for that reason

Cedric Dave
Craig Bosley
Caleb Nelson
September 15, 2018

"Purchasing new truck"

- Kaylar

Good experience buying our new f150 lariat. Greg was great worked hard to make the sale. Made the purchase pain free and found us exactly what we were looking for.

Greg Martin

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your truck! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

September 15, 2018

"Mr. Easterling was a big help!"

- Tyrone

It was like looking for the perfect gift for my Birthday and Mr. Easterling was so helpful! So many nice people at this location! Please take the time to ask Mr. Easterling to see the Thank You Gift I gave him! Great Job Mr. Easterling! ????? Thanks for being so helpful!

Tim Easterling

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tyrone! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Joe Myers Ford, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We really appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

September 14, 2018

"New cars"

- Lhale1

I was referred to me.dan Howard he treated us like royalty we have bought 30 cars in our life time and we were treated better than all 30 sales. I will send my whole family to him.

Dan Howard
Adam Nguyen
Michelle Shepard

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and we’re thrilled that you had a great experience with Dan! We really appreciate your business and we hope you're loving your new car!

21 - 30 of 1,095 results