Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, Texas 77040

806 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

"New sales"

- Louise1

We haven’t been dealing with dan Howard for many years he has all of my thing ready when I get I would recommend him to everybody

Adam Nguyen
Chris Alligood
Dan Howard

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

"Purchased A Vehicle "

- Kirby321

Yesterday Nov 28th 2017 I purchased a vehicle at Joe Myers Used Cars. I was satisfied with the experience in whole. The salesman Joe Snow was excellent. He was honest, knowledgeable and patient with me. Larry Cutler in Finance was awesome. I would definitely recommend Joe Myers to anyone I know in need of a vehicle and I would tell them to be sure to ask for Joe Snow

Larry Cutler
Joe Snow

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

"2014 Ford Explorer "

- Charolette car

Ralph Odigbo led us to the perfect vehicle in a very short amount of time. Financing was great. No haggle on the pricing we required for our budget. Wonderful experience overall!

Kyle Smith
Ralph Odigbo

Joe Myers Ford responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We wish you many happy miles in your new car!

November 27, 2017

"Phenomenal Customer Service !"

- Rue

This by far is the best car buying experience ever! Eddie Garza in sales and Carlo Danjoy in financing was phenomenal! Michelle, Eddie, and Carlo truly delivered customer satisfaction at its finest. This definitely is a dealership I recommend anyone to do business with. The relationship did not end after the purchase. I continue to receive communication from them in regards to my vehicle purchase. This genuinely is an establishment that cares about building relationships with their customers so that they can meet their needs and expectations. It is NOT about the sales it is about customer service and satisfaction! Thank you Joe Myers Ford! I appreciate all your time and efforts into making sure my purchase was an excellent experience!

Carlo Danjoy
Michelle Shepard
Other Employees : Eddie Garza
Nov 29, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your fantastic review, Rue! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your kind words and your business! We'll see you next time!

November 27, 2017

"Glen was great to deal with. "

- Bathawk

Glen made the whole transaction very pleasant and in a relaxed manner. I would recommend him to anyone buying a Ford . It was a great experience.

Glen Francis
Pedro Lopez
Nov 28, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience with Glen! We really appreciate your business and we hope you are loving your new car!

November 26, 2017

"new truck purchase. "

- DrillSgt

salesman- excellent service - tony morgan makeready-not so good. side door mirror did not work. if I checked it why couldn't they before sale. service dept changed out mirror motor. extra two hour delay. but helpful. exit review before leaving with truck. I received owners manual, etc. poor job.. the guy just gave me a lot of documents , didn't explain anything and acted like he could care less if I knew anything about vehicle or not. he was in a hurry to get rid of me. i expected at least a walk around truck with maybe some abbreviated instructions on dash board workings and info screen. I thought maybe he was in a hurry to go somewhere but walked by later and he was having a friendly, smiling chat with lady in next office. it was the response I expected instead of being treated like I was talking to an IRS agent at an audit. Finance dept - excellent service. - Yao Nguyen

Elaine Lathem
Giao Nguyen
Tony Morgan
November 25, 2017

"Ford Fiesta Purchase @ Joe Myers Ford "

- Christianna

Purchased a Ford Fiesta from Tony Morgan @ Joe Myers Ford, Attention to detail and meeting our needs, this car was for our daughter and we couldn’t have asked for a better representative or a better new car buying experience, outstanding customer service. Thank you so much Tony Morgan!

Tony Morgan

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your review, Christianna! Tony is a great asset to our team and we’re glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer service! We really appreciate your business and we hope your daughter is loving her new Ford Fiesta!

November 22, 2017

"Great, "real world" car buying and amazing Customer service!"

- Wilky923

about 8 years ago I needed my truck serviced and saw this dealership so I went in. The customer care was exceptionally good. This always stuck in my mind. Fast forward to 2017. I own a german sports car which I am tiring of the amount of effort that is needed owning a car like that, along with the expense and specialized sourcing of parts. I still wanted a quick car, and being a WRC (Rally) fan I particularly liked the Focus RS. I researched trading my german car in and was called by Thomas Rancich and we arranged to meet the next morning. The following morning I met with Thomas, immediately it was apparent that both Thomas and Joe Myers were exceptionally professional and customer focused. Thomas was a fantastic ambassador for Joe Myers. After a test drive, we looked at the numbers and Thomas worked with both Ryan Binkmeier and myself until we agreed on a deal. Ryan was fantastic and again I was impressed by the professionalism and transparency. The finance department was again faultless and at no point did I feel confused or rushed. I will definitely give these guys business again. When its time for my wife to change cars I will head there again. Thank you for a refreshingly pleasant buying experience!

Adam Nguyen
Ryan Brinkmeier
Thomas Rancich

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Buying a car"

- TL1234

Moved here from overseas (north American country) and looked around at a few different places but came to this dealership Joe Myers Ford and the costumer service and the environment was so welcoming. I especially recommend this place because of their great workers, Ralph Odigo took care of my family and I and got us a great car for a good price.... Great dealership...

Ralph Odigbo

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! It is wonderful to hear that Ralph made your visit with us fantastic. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Cdiosdado

We're previous customers to this dealership and by far the best experience from the time we stepped foot in the door. John Templeton is the best salesman!! He listened to what we wanted and went the distance to put us in the vehicles we wanted. Thank you Joe Myers Ford for employing the best.

Ryan Brinkmeier