Kia Autosport of Pensacola

Terris Rease

Kenny Roberts, Sales, Kia Autosport of Pensacola

Kenny Roberts

October 12, 2017

"Outstanding, definitely made the right choice "

- BusDrvr77

When I went to Kia, I had planned on trading my Kia for something a little newer and used. Buying a brand new car was never in my dreams, but Neil and the staff made that possible. I definitely recommend anyone to go to Kia Autosports of Pensacola.

October 12, 2017

"Great"

- Gilesac

I have always had great service at KIA Autosport in Pensacola. This is my second purchase and I doubt it will be my last. The staff is friendly and accommodating whether in sales or service. Thank you

October 05, 2017

"Simply the best "

- Tsanchez82

I bought an Optima from Kia Autosport and the very next day I got in a car accident and my brand new beautiful car was totaled. Neil Patel and his team worked hard to help me with all the necessary paperwork and got me into a new Optima quickly and stress free. Not only did I get a great deal but they treated me with respect and honesty from the get go. If you’re looking for a good deal go see Neil! Hand down the best delearship in the panhandle.

2013 Kia Soul