Kia Autosport of Pensacola

Kenny Roberts

David Rosa, Service Advisor, Kia Autosport of Pensacola

David Rosa

July 05, 2018

"Thank you Kia Autosports"

- Ambergodwin

The people at the dealership were so kind and helpful I would recommend them to anybody have to say going there was the best decision I ever made

Ardrey Dennis
Tony Kimbro

July 02, 2018

"Great experience"

- Tina0222

Dez was a great salesman and financing was easy. They made sure I was out of the dealership within 2 hours. I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted.

July 01, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Emily713

I had a great experience! Our salesman Des was very helpful and attentive to us. I found a car I loved and the process of buying the car was quick and easy! Des explained all the features on the car well and showed us how to us them. Des paired up my phone before I left the dealership with my new car which was helpful to see how to do that in the future! They had the exact car I was looking for at a good price and I felt like I got a great deal!

Tony Kimbro