Kia of Huntington

55 Reviews of Kia of Huntington

January 16, 2019

"Exceptional Service!"

- cbrooks

My son was purchasing his first car and after searching high and low, we came across Kia of Huntington. We drove quite a distance and it was worth every mile. David Pigate was amazing, both professional and personal, and George tirelessly worked with us to help my son drive away in his first dream car. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Kia of Huntington!

Other Employees : George, Jerry
January 12, 2019

"Customer focused, professional and responsive to needs!!"

- NiroRome107

Went in to see the new Niro on New Years Day and David Pigate took the time for both myself and my wife to test drive the car. It handled better than expected. We wound up leasing the car and so far is a great performer. David helped expedite paperwork with our Insurance company and DMV. Overall a great customer experience. Would defintley recommend and will come back for our car service needs.

January 02, 2019

"Best Dealership Experience!"

- Nolan E

Whenever I’ve bought a new car, I’ve tried to avoid dealerships but this time around I sucked it up & went to Kia of Huntington. Not only did I get a GREAT deal on a new car for my wife but the staff in there blew me away with their patience, courteousness, depth of knowledge & handling of my other lease return. These guys have restored my overall comfort-level in working with a dealership. John & David Pigate made the process simple & enjoyable. I understand they’re under new management/ownership, clearly these folks understand their customer. I highly recommend Kia of Huntington!

Howard Plotkin
Other Employees : Big John (don't know last name)
December 28, 2018

"VERY HAPPY BEST CAR DEALERSHIP "

- Tonycarr1912

It was a pleasure dealing with Jeff and Brian Jeff took his time taking us for a test drive answered all our questions and Brian went beyond to make us happy and give us a deal we are happy with ,no pressure they held the car for us with no deposit down , GREAT EXPERIENCE !

December 26, 2018

"Much better than average car leasing experience."

- TB1

I have leased cars for many years. As a woman, I have had many distasteful experiences with pushy or condescending salesman and sales managers, often using high pressure tactics. Not the case with Kia of Huntington. Salesman Michael Kochman knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. Ditto for Manager Brian Tighe. There was no BS, no double talk ,no pressure to sign a contract to get the best price. What's more, they went above and beyond to get the car color of my choice at a New Jersey dealership and deliver it according to my timetable. I also believe I got an excellent lease deal. Yes I highly recommend this dealership and the people who work there.

Michael Kochman
December 19, 2018

"Best Car Dealership "

- Donna K

I have had many unpleasant experiences at car dealerships, not so at Kia of Huntington. From the minute we entered the showroom, we were greeted by John Kraft. We told John we were only looking and he helped us look at various models. We took 2 cars for test drives and there was never any pressure to buy/ lease a car. We met with Brian Tighe only after we asked what a lease would cost. Got a great deal without anyone trying to inflate the cost with additional service contracts, etc. We were specific with the exterior / interior color of the car and again John did not fail us. The car was located in Pennsylvania and we were kept apprised of the search ever step of the way. We love our 2019 Kia Sportage and have found a truly reliable car dealership,

Michael Denfeld
December 17, 2018

"Pleasure dealing with Jeff Feinne and Brian Tighe. "

- Edwin

They were kind enough to work with me over the phone and that is what made the process much easier. Also, they never tried to upsell me which I greatly appreciated.

Dec 19, 2018 -

Kia of Huntington responded

Thank you for the 5 star review, Edwin. We strive to provide outstanding service and communication, and we're pleased to know this was reflected during your experience. Should you need anything else, please reach out!

December 12, 2018

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- dealer rater

John Kraft, George Arapian and Brian Tighe were very helpful in negotiating a lease without the usual haggling salesmen routines. They were terrific! I have recommended this dealership to friends and family since they will also enjoy a positive experience in choosing the right car. Awesome dealership!

Other Employees : George Arapian, Brian Tighe
Dec 14, 2018 -

Kia of Huntington responded

Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback, and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We're pleased to know our standards for professional, knowledgeable, and attentive service made your leasing experience easier. Should you need anything else, please reach out!

December 04, 2018

"Awesome experience leasing new Sorento"

- AJames

I was blown away by all staff that I met whe I leaned my new Kia. The salesman Jeff and everyone at Kia really went out of their way to make me comfortable leasing a new car with them. Before stopping by Kia of Huntington I had shopped around at all the major car dealerships in search of a new lease. As far as inviting and genuinely nice people, I can tell you there is no other that can compare. Everyone was willing to help and share advice and stories to help make the process easier. The finance department was warm and never made me feel that any deal was impossible. They worked with me and answered all my questions, no matter how redundant, until i was able to walk out with the car I wanted for a price I could smile and feel happy about. The new owner came right over and shook my hand and introduced himself. The atmosphere was that of family and at no time did I feel pressured or aggravated. Car buying/leasing is stressful but at Kia of Huntington it made me look forward to wanting my next lease. Thanks a lot to everyone at Kia; myself and my family love to the new Sorento.

Michael Denfeld
John Giannatto
Other Employees : Troy Calabrese
Dec 06, 2018 -

Kia of Huntington responded

Thank you for sharing this five-star feedback! We're glad our staff treated you so well, and hope to have the pleasure of working with you further in the future. Thanks again!

November 30, 2018

"No hassle for car lease"

- MyKiaCar2019

Very friendly when searching inventories and showed mind to help to find good car. After few negotiations, reached good deal. All processes were fast and accurate. Recommend to talk to John when visit this dealer.

Dec 04, 2018 -

Kia of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share this very kind feedback. We value your recommendation and feedback, and hope to have the opportunity to work with you further in the future. Thanks again!