Kings Nissan

Chris Orso, Service Manager, Kings Nissan

Chris Orso

Service Manager

November 16, 2017

"Bought a new 2017 Nissan Altima SL"

- Monica Berlin

I purchased a new 2017 Nissan Altima SL from Karim Aga. He provided me with a fully loaded car with all options at a great price! Karim was proactive in searching for a reliable car for me and was quick to answer questions as they came up. I can't say enough about Karim as my sales contact. He was outstanding. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great, accommodating service. It sounds like a cliche, but we hit it off like this guys been my buddy for years. Overall my experience with Karim and Kings Nissan was outstanding and i highly recommend them.

Karim Aga

November 13, 2017

"Honest service advisor"

- 88knight

It's a rarity to find an honest auto service advisor, one who doesn't try to sell you service as if he were getting a commission on the work. Atnan discuses with you, what should be done for your safety and what could wait till your next visit, not pushy. After all, it's my car and I'm the one paying the bill. I purposely wait to discus the maintenance and care of my car with only Atnan, you should to. It's rare to find a dedicated auto employee who also cares for the customer as he does.

Atnan Guze

November 03, 2017

"Bought my leased car."

- MBoy

Terry handled my buyout. She was fast,courteous and professional. She quickly told me what I needed to do and what I needed to pay . Thank-you Terry.

Terry Matarese