Kings Nissan

Personal Sales Consultant

February 17, 2018

"Second Car"

- Eric S Price

This being the second car we have leased from Kings Nissan, I am very happy with my service. James was very accommodating and I have very Happy with the service once again.

James E. O'Rourke

February 16, 2018

"The BEST of the BEST"

- rhpalma

There is nothing bad to say about the service I've received from Atnan Guze at Kings Nissan. I've been going to Kings Nissan for 15 years now and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Atnan has provided courteous and professional care of my automotive needs. Its always a pleasure when I have to take my car into the dealer for servicing. Thank you Atnan!!!!!

Atnan Guze

February 16, 2018

"Great Service!"

- NM1117

Kings provided excellent service when I requested a last minute appointment! I would absolutely recommend them to others! The staff let kept me aware of the status of my vehicle all along the way and were ready and waiting for me when I came to pick it up!

Kimberly Bachan