Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

1285 Reviews of Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman

January 21, 2019

"Best in Norman!"

- Oklahoma83

Landers helped me find the perfect car, they were patient and friendly and extremely helpful in finding exactly what I wanted with all the features I needed and wanted. I highly recommend them and will come back for my next vehicle purchase!

May Wilson
January 19, 2019

"Car buying experience"

- ESPERANZAFUENTES14

Great experience! Fast and easy! Was treated very well! Everyone was kind and very welcoming! Would recommend to friends and family! All in all 10 out of 10!

Other Employees : Jason heffernan
Jan 21, 2019 -

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Esperanza, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so glad to hear our team took excellent care of you, and we hope to see you soon. :)

January 18, 2019

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

- Brad1

Came in looking for our daughter a car. It was cold and raining. Aaron McPherson came out the door to greet us and stood out there with us while we looked at cars. He took the time and effort to really work with us on what we were looking for. His knowledge of car sales made this an easy process. I cant say enough good things about the guy. The finance team made this process quick and easy. We got to looking at a Jeep Grand Cherokee and ended up buying that too from Aaron. He didn't talk to me like I was stupid, he was very straight forward and a no nonsense type of guy just like me. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle this is the ONLY place to go!!!!!! The whole team is at Lander's is absolutely amazing.

Aaron McPherson

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Brad, we can't thank you enough for the positive review! You are always welcome here at Landers and we sure do hope to see you soon. Take care!

January 18, 2019

"Very good service "

- Nancy

Everyone was very helpful and saved us money. We were very happy that Teresa took time to help find a coupon to make the work cheaper than what was quoted on the phone. Work was finished in less time than expected.

Teresa Yargee

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Thank you, Nancy, for taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate you and hope to see you soon :)

January 17, 2019

"Great job taking care of customer"

- RLARSON831

Did a great job on my wife’s car did all the recalls and turned out perfect. The car was clean had no oil or grease anywhere. Great job.

Garrett Chesnut

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! If you ever need anything, please let us know.

January 17, 2019

"Awesome people"

- Courtney15

I had my Jeep serviced a couple days ago & every worker I came in contact with was amazing. They made everything so easy and fast.

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Courtney, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so happy to hear our team got you taken care of so quickly and efficiently.

January 16, 2019

"Friendly staff .. nice vehicles "

- Happy customer

Came in to find my daughter a car and we did. By the time I left I had purchased on for myself as well . Aaron Mcphearson was great to work with. He made it all possible with his help. Finance department was quick and friendly.

Aaron McPherson
Jan 17, 2019 -

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Congrats on the two new cars! We're so happy to hear that Aaron took great care of you both. You're always welcome here at Landers, and we hope to see you and your daughter soon!

January 16, 2019

"It was ok dont like appt not able to just come in"

- Monkey7681

It didnt take long the boy who takes your car was great and the boy bring your car was great i took it in for recall part your are to high for other thing they said i need

Justin Frank
Mike Smith
Other Employees : Mike
Jan 17, 2019 -

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Thank you for taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to pass it along. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

January 15, 2019

"I had an unexpected problem "

- THOMAS.HENRY.MERRIL

I had unexpected major repair issue. The service department loaned me a car and helped me figure out my best options. Ultimately I was hooked up with Russell Jackson, who was knowledgeable about all the Jeep products. He was low pressure and gave me a great deal. Steve Clark was excellent in finance and didn’t push a bunch of extra warranties but did give good advice on which one he thought was the best deal

Russell Jackson
Anthony Busick
Leslie Halphen
Cameron Horton
Mike Smith
Jan 16, 2019 -

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Thomas, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience, and we hope to see you soon.

January 15, 2019

"Good experience"

- BRENDAHORTON

Justin Frank made the difference. We brought our car in for repair and air bag check We were told a appointment was needed before service could be given. This was not required before, it gave a rejected feeling. Justin was very helpful in explaining why the appointment was necessary and also gave a possible reason for the car problem, which helped me not to be afraid to drive my car. I really appreciate his personal care. Repair problem solved in a timely manner.

Justin Frank
3.0
Jan 16, 2019 -

Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Norman responded

Brenda, we're so sorry to hear about the initial miscommunication. Every single one of our customers is important to us, and appointments just ensure that everyone is taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you ever need anything at all, please just let us know. You're always welcome here at Landers!

1 - 10 of 1,285 results