Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake, Finance Director, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake

Finance Director

October 13, 2017

"2017 Nissan Pathfinder Purchase Experience"

- cmsgtsheridan

On October 7, 2017 my wife and I purchased a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder from Landers McLarty Nissan, Huntsville, and the experience was nothing less than Outstanding! The experience stated with the sales person, Deon Johnson – the friendliest, most courteous and helpful salesman I have worked with at Landers McLarty Nissan (this was my 5th vehicle purchased at Landers McLarty Nissan, Huntsville, and the 4th salesman). Deon was very responsive to all questions throughout the entire process, and if he didn’t know the answer he knew where to find it – and he found it (more than we can say for our previous experience with a “former” salesman – Alan Marrow). I regret to say I do not recall the name of the gentleman who worked with us in the Finance department, but he made the finance experience the most stress free we have ever experienced! And to top it off, he found a warranty option we were not aware of, 84 month / 120,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty!!! Combine this bumper-to-bumper warranty with a Forever, Lifetime Powertrain warranty and you’ve got the best warranty I’ve ever had on any of the 15+ vehicles I have purchased! Needless to say, we will be visiting Landers McLarty Nissan, Huntsville once again when we decide it’s time to purchase another vehicle – and we hope Deon is still there to help us!

Deon Johnson

October 10, 2017

"Needed something different"

- William Brown

We have owned Nissan's before, an Xterra, and a 200SX. the Xterra didn't last as well as the 200SX, and our previous experience with the previous service department ownership (Regal) was to say the least not good at all. Promises made and not kept.. So the verdict is still out on the service department. This is why the lower rating for the dealership. Maybe down the line, they can/will earn the other two stars.. The sales people with the new ownership we dealt with were extremely friendly, and knowledgeable on the vehicles we were looking at. They weren't pushy or over zealous to try to make a sale. Earl Burke did a fine job, and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. We were told by the business manager, that we would receive 4 (four) free oil changes, but then we were told by sales that it was only tow free oil changes. I'm not sure if any of this is in writing, only verbal at this point (we will review all our documents)..

Bruce Bennett
Earl Burke

October 06, 2017

"DeWayne Ford"

- 4nmscle

DeWayne Ford provides me with great customer service every visit! He is a great asset to the company. He is very knowledgeable and I greatly appreciate everything he does.

DeWayne Ford