Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake, Finance Director, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Brent Drake

Finance Director

November 11, 2017

"Deon made the whole experience so pleasant."

- Anthony Thompson

Never once feeling pressured to make a decision and given the opportunity to test drive anything I wanted, I left with a new vehicle feeling completely satisfied. After many years working with Steve Winters, who always made me feel like family, and is now in commercial sales, I was somewhat apprehensive dealing with anyone new. But I must say that Deon won me over upon first meeting him with his warm personality. This fine young man worked very hard to get me a great deal and left me very satisfied as I drove from the lot in my latest leased car. I have already recommended Deon and Landers McLarty to several co-workers already! Love the car and the dealership. I want to give a special shout out to Sammy Williams in Service who has always gone above and beyond.

Deon Johnson
Steve Winter
Sammy Williams

November 07, 2017

"Great experience and no hassle. "

- Guffey

Lance cross did an awesome job at addressing our needs. This is our second time purchasing a vehicle from this dealership and it will not be our last. Great job Lance!!!

Lance Cross

November 06, 2017

"The BEST customer service and car buying experience EVER!"

- SSpencer

I have owned several vehicles, been to many dealerships and dealt with many sale professionals, but this is by far the best experience that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. From the moment I walked in the door up until I drove off in the exact car I wanted, the service was beyond exceptional. In the future, this will be the only dealership I would trust with my car purchasing needs.

Deon Johnson