Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sales Professional

November 12, 2018

"Seeking out the buyer"

- Nazzarah

I had visited the dealership some 3 mths ago and was not satisfied when I left. Mr Waite the manager at recieving a trade in of what I had been doing for knees that beyond any doubt that was THE CAR ment for me. He called Mr Patterson ..and both of them drove down to my previous employment setting me only to get a phone number. Even though I WAS NOT looking to buy a new car at THIS time I agreed to come down and look at it anyway. After several days of back and forth over numbers they finally got me to sign the papers and I can't be happier. My boyfriend on the other hand not so much.😍He's having to learn to like the car as he's a tall man and it's a small car 😱

Berney Waite
Other Employees : Joseph Patterson

November 09, 2018

"Lester Ruth is the man"

- Natersan

I came in with little hope of getting a new car, but Lester made it happen. The whole process was exceedingly comfortable. Lester said he had just the car for me and he delivered. Exactly what I wanted and needed. I’ll suggest Lester to anyone looking for a new car.

Elester Ruth

October 30, 2018

"Lance is awesome"

- Steph

Lance is great. He’s not a pushy salesperson but understands what I was looking for and fit it to a tee. He has great communication skills and worked for me. I highly recommend him. I love my Murano.

Lance Cross