Landers Toyota NWA

Rogers, AR

7,332 Reviews
Landers Toyota NWA is Northwest Arkansas's #1 Toyota dealer and has the area's largest selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. We're proud to be part of the Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville and Springdale communities, although our customers come from all over the state and country based on our reputation for great vehicles, fantastic prices and outstanding customer service. You'll be confident that you're getting the best deal up-front with our market-based pricing strategy on our pre-owned vehicles. Come see how we're Driving Tradition™ in NWA, and we know you'll leave feeling goo-ood about Landers.
Contact Dealership

411 South Metro Parkway

Rogers, AR

Directions

By Type

Showing 7,332 reviews

February 03, 2023

Good service, got lost their but was taken care of later after I brought it up to service rep More

by f111epilot
Brian Dameron
February 01, 2023

Badass! ! Is the only word to describe the whole experience. They've earned my respect and will be the only place I ever want to get a vehicle More

by bradandjasminewood
Manrique Valdez
Chase Shelnutt
Feb 02, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

bradandjasminewood, thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad we've made Landers Toyota NWA your dealer of choice. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Enjoy your Toyota!

January 30, 2023

Great service. I didn’t have to wait that long which is always a plus! More

by clburne
Johnny Guiterez
Jan 31, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

clburne, thank you for the 5-star review! We always want to get our customers in and out in a quick and timely manner. We look forward to seeing you next time!

January 30, 2023

Very professional and friendly. Also very knowledgeable about concerns on my vehicle. Very good job. More

by Masonsown
Shawn Wells
Skye Moler
Jan 31, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

Masonsown, thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear everyone took such great care of you. We hope to see you again soon for any sales or service needs.

January 29, 2023

I have found a dealership that I can trust! Bill Nabors and Landers Toyota will have my business from now on. More

by Crhackney
Bill Nabors
Jan 30, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

Crhackney, thank you for the 5-star review! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and gaining the trust of our customers. We're glad we can help you, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come! Thank you for the kind words!

January 25, 2023

...went in for oil change & Chris notified I needed 'coolant servicing. I am so grateful. The service was fast & on time. I have recommended Landers Toyota to my friends who just picked up their ne More

by DON.GOUDEAU
Sean Chase
Jan 26, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

Don, thank you for the 5-star review! That's awesome to hear we were able to service your vehicle and get the coolant needed to keep your Lexus up and running. We're grateful for loyal customers like you who also spread the word. Tell your friends congrats on their new Prius, and we hope to see you soon!

January 23, 2023

Very responsive and helpful. Made the trade easy we are very happy with our trade More

by mjc4769
Bryan Huddleston
Jan 24, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

mjc4769, thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear everything went smoothly with your trade-in. We hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the GMC!

January 23, 2023

Seems slow on service even with an appointment & simple overview on new car, no major work done? More

by YXD213
Skye Moler
Jan 24, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

YXD213, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention as we never want customers to leave feeling this way. We are always working to improve our service department to make sure we take care of customers in a quick and efficient manner. Please reach out to our Service Director at shawn.wells@landerscorp.com and he would be happy to discuss this further with you.

January 22, 2023

They took care of me to make sure I had a positive experience this time to come back and receive service with them again. I was very happy about that and appreciated how they made things right and tha More

by KJZAVY
Jan 23, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

KJZAVY, thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear that we took care of any issues you had and make sure you were happy with your service experiences for your Lexus. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs. We hope to see you soon!

January 21, 2023

Trenton did an excellent job with meeting all of our needs. I highly recommend him to anyone purchasing a new or pre owned vehicle from Landers Toyota NWA. More

by Jakeob1106
Jon Harper
Other Employees : Trenton Plack
Jan 23, 2023 -

Landers Toyota NWA responded

Jakeob1106, thank you for the 5-star review! We agree Trenton is the best to work with as he always goes above and beyond for his customers. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy your new Toyota!