Larson Ford

1150 Ocean Ave, Lakewood, New Jersey 08701

405 Reviews of Larson Ford

July 17, 2018

"Thank you Sean Edwing! You Rock!"

- Getrdone69!

Sean goes above and beyond to make you satisfied and non are pushy salesmen. Thanks a bunch. Keep up the great work. Thank you again.

Jul 17, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Sean is one of our best! We're glad you had a great experience!

July 14, 2018

"Upgrade!"

- Sumertimme

Awesome experience at Larson ford! Got an amazing deal on a trade and was able to walk out with a brand new escape! Everybody at Larson ford was knowledgeable, friendly, and made buying a new car a breeze! Thank you Bobby and Larson ford team! Would defiantly recommend!

Robert F. Barranger Jr.
Gene Wendelken
Jul 16, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're glad you had a great car buying experience! Enjoy your new Escape!

July 13, 2018

"So excited!"

- Djapplegate

From my phone call from Michelle, to my appointment with Susan and last but not least Tracey for financing it was a great day. Relaxing, as much as it can be waiting for financing, and not stressful at all. They took good care if me and were almost as happy as I was getting my brand new Escape! These ladies ruled!!! Thanks so much. Donna Applegate.

Susan Havrilla
Michele Shalhoub
Jul 16, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you, Donna! We take pride in our team! Enjoy your new Escape!

July 12, 2018

"Great experience with Mark Mura at Larson Ford!"

- Sowers23

I have known Mark for a couple of years now and he has always been upfront and honest with me. Buying my 2018 F-150 from him was certainly no different. A completely hassle free process! Anyone who is looking for a Ford is going to get one name from me...Mark Mura at Larson Ford!

Mark Mura
Jul 13, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Mark is one of our best team members! Enjoy your new F-150!

July 12, 2018

"Best Dealership Around"

- AC

This is the best dealership in the area. They are there to meet your needs and bend over backwards to get you what you want. The staff is extremely helpful and work with you...no pressure!

Robert F. Barranger Jr.
Tim Pellicano
Jul 13, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy you had a great experience!

July 11, 2018

"Awesome!!"

- Happy Marline!!

I just want to start by saying that I would most definitely tell anyone that needs a quick, professional experience to go to the New quick lanes. With no appointment not only did Silvana Vasco help me but made me feel like One of the Ford family. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Took the time to explain everything and was able to save me some money. I’m from out of state and I felt like I was at my Ford dealership!! Silvana Vasco you go girl!!

Silvana Vasco
Jul 11, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you, Maline! We're so glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you again soon!

July 10, 2018

"My experience at Larson Ford was pleasant and positive"

- Pancho Villa

As stated above my experience at Larson Ford was a pleasant and positive one. Our salesman Sean was very helpful in pairing me with a vehicle which worked for me financially. He was excellent.

Jazmyn Foster
Jul 10, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Sean is one of our best team members! We're glad he could find the perfect Ford for you!

July 09, 2018

"Awesome, just awesome!"

- Ty1776Ler

Tom Guzzo is the man! He was very courteous, funny, and just made the whole process very efficient and took the stress out of the entire process. The dealership as a whole was great and I will be recommending Tom and all his staff to everyone that’s looking to buy a new vehicle.

Other Employees : Tom Guzzo
Jul 10, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're glad Tom provided a great car buying experience! Enjoy your new Ford!

July 08, 2018

"What I asked and nothing I didn’t want"

- 2018fordescape

I had another great experience leasing from Larson Ford. I was able to tell Mark Mura exactly what I was looking for and the price I wanted to pay, he delivered without trying to push extras. It isn’t often you walk away feeling as though you were heard, yesterday I knew I was. Between Mark, Tracy, and Jazmyn, we had an excellent overall experience.

Jazmyn Foster
Mark Mura
Jul 09, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're glad our team was able to provide a great experience! Enjoy your new Ford!

July 08, 2018

"A great experience for this first time truck buyer"

- Od5bp13

We were looking for a truck to pull a large trailer and were comparing brands. Sean was knowledgeable about the F150 and competitor products. He made our decision to go with a Ford (our first) easy. He handled the review of the truck features and transaction thoroughly and professionally. It was a pleasure working with Sean and we would recommend him to others.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're glad we could find the right truck for you!