Larson Ford

Mark Mura

Capt. Ron Hrank , Ford Certified Product Specialist, Larson Ford

Capt. Ron Hrank

August 18, 2018

"My 5th SUV from Larson Ford"

- Jack Adams

My lease was getting close to ending so I started looking . I wanted a Edge and test drove it and liked it. Then I drove a Explorer XLT and liked it but they had a Linited in my color so I asked Billy to give me the keys and a plate. I loved the Limited it ride like a dream and all the toys it has is off the wall. I texted bill that night and said I want the Limited! I went in to sign the papers after work and the finance Dept had a customer in there and I hate to wait. So The GM Tim took my file and said sign here and sign here and I was out in 30 minutes. Bill even sent it out to be tinted before I took delivery. I love the truck. Buying from Larson is no pressure! No games no million phone calls just family style friendly selling. They never once pushed me to the big money Limited. He told me what ever makes you happy! Bill and Tim all I can say is 5 Stars all the way and Rob Larson should be happy to have you guys!

Bill Fairgrieve
Tim Pellicano

August 17, 2018

"Thank you Larson Ford"

- Newfordguy

Had a hard time choosing from a great selection of used vehicles but after spending time with Billy I got a good deal on a great SUV. What more could ask for .Thanks again Larson Ford. Thanks Tracy for making it easy .

Bill Fairgrieve
Tracy Black

August 15, 2018

"another great experience with Bob at Larson Ford!"

- scott1234

I'd give 10 stars if possible. Bob Barringer at Larson Ford is by far the best salesman we've ever worked with- not once {F150}, not twice {Edge}, but 3 times now. Just picked up my F350 and couldn't be happier! Bob, and everyone at Larson, is so great to work with that we travel from out of state to see him. Both Bob and Larson Ford have nailed customer service and will do whatever they can to make sure you're happy in every step of the buying process.

Robert F. Barranger Jr.