Leith Nissan

Derek Parker

June 11, 2018

"WON’T HE DO IT"

- Resa

First let me say that the thought of trying to get another car made me stressed. I was not in the market for a car but was given the opportunity by Capital One but my faith in the process was shot. My jeep made me happy and I was thankful for it even though it was used and we had to scrub white paint off of the front when we got it. It quickly hit 120000 miles since it had 60000 when i purchased it. I told my husband for once I would like to have a brand new car with noone else’s cracker crumbs in it. To me it felt like that would never happen. Travis contacted me through the capital one pre qualify submission I completed. Immediately my defenses went up and I prepared to hear the sales pitch mumbo jumbo and was ready to dismiss his efforts to get my hopes up about a new car. He called and asked what I liked. I told him I wanted a Rogue... brand new. He asked some questions... I answered. Long story short... the next day he asked if I could come to the Nissan place and bring some documents. I still was unsure and ready to end this whole experience of being disappointed, but I agreed. I arrived and talked to Travis who said he had a Rogue for me to check out and test drive. I wanted toknow what the cost would be. He said lets drive it first to see if you like it. I did not want to drive it first because I always felt that was their way to get you to love it then you are ready to sell a kidney to get it... but I went along. Travis was down to earth chatting and this made me calm my defenses and just enjoy the ride.. whatever!!! I have my jeep. Back and now for the numbers... just as I thought thousands down due to my credit ... ok lets go now... I KNEW IT... I DONT HAVE MONEY DOWN AND I SAID THAT ALREADY So why get me excited to break my heart. He said Hold on... I just want to get you the payment you are comfortable with... lets recalculate .... Can you handle this... WAIT.... Really ??? Sure thats not too much more than what I pay now ... I CAN HANDLE THAT.... He came back and extended his hand to me... WAIT???? ITS MINES... Yes mam Congrats... theres more details but I wont put all of it here. Just know that if he made a believer out of me... he can do the same for you. Of course I CANT end without saying that Quincy HAMILTON also took GREAT care of us making sure we understood what our purchase was and got us the best warranty for my car. He was professional, yet personable and patient with our concerns. He knows his stuff about warranties. He explained my investment and financing very well as I signed all the paperwork. I am truly Thankful that God sent me to Leith Nissan of Cary and would reccommend anyone because of my experience there. This will be the place for all my car needs. Thank you to both Travis Riddick and Quincy Hamilton. I was in and out in less than three hours too.... that was amazing!!!<3

Travis Riddick
Quincy Hamilton

June 01, 2018

"Salesman Quincy Steele"

- Lktigers1985

Quincy was very responsive respectful and made me laugh even when I asked all kinds of questions! I'd semd anyone who asked me too deal with him!

Quincy Steele
Shannon McDougall

May 27, 2018

"Nice experience!"

- HappyTrails

Very pleasant experience.Really enjoyed Travis and his willingness to please.Car was spotless and shiny when I came back to pick it up.Final document signing also went well.

Travis Riddick