Leith Nissan

Caleb Elks

Shannon McDougall, Finance Manager, Leith Nissan

Shannon McDougall

February 17, 2018

"Stress free purchase of a new vehicle."

- ran5

Professional service with no pressure Markos was an excellent knowledgeable salesperson. His easy going manner make for a seamless purchase. Would highly recommend the dealership and Markos.

Markos Pournaras

February 16, 2018

"Not your "typical" dealer experience"

- mkolinsk

In a nutshell, this was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership within the context of shopping for a used car. • Was treated with professionalism without any high pressure sales tactics • They delivered promptly on all commitments. • When it comes to sales consultants, Jim Kamara is the cream of the crop! I was specifically looking for a used Toyota Sienna Limited Premium with the Advanced Technology Package (ATP). Through internet searching, I found that Leith Nissan had one on their lot, but it wasn't listed as having the ATP. I reached out to Leith to inquire if it possibly had the ATP but just wasn’t listed in the features on the website. Jim drove the vehicle to the Toyota dealer and they confirmed the ATP was installed. As a result, we went to Leith Nissan that evening to meet Jim, see the van, and test drive it. I wasn't ready to make any purchasing decision that night and shared that with Jim. He respected my position, didn't pressure me to make a decision, and provided his contact information so that I could follow-up with him the next day. While Jim and I were finishing up, one of the sales managers introduced himself. Caleb Elks thanked us for coming in, asked us if there was anything specific that was blocking us from making a decision, and offered to work through any concerns or questions we had. I shared with him that we didn’t come to the dealership prepared to buy a car, needed some time to think, and that there were a few concerns we had with the vehicle. The next day, Jim & Caleb worked with us to address all our concerns and we purchased the vehicle. As part of the deal, Leith Nissan agreed to cut us a second key and order two pair of headphones for the rear entertainment system. One week later, we returned to Leith Nissan to have the second key cut and pick-up the headphones. Unfortunately, the headphones were not available because there had been a mix-up with the order. Once Jim realized there was a problem, he acted swiftly to rectify it so we could leave with the headphones in hand and not have to return on a future date. He was able to arrange delivery of the headphones while the key was being cut. From my experience, it was crystal clear that Jim prides himself in creating the ultimate client experience! Thanks Jim!

Jimmy Kamara
Caleb Elks

February 15, 2018

"Buying a new car "

- Smueri

Very professional. Lots of cars on stock. Easy process. Was able to drive home to show the car to the family before making the deal.

Joey Macon