Leith Nissan

Darien Artis

Jim Gillis, Sales Consultant, Leith Nissan

Jim Gillis

November 12, 2017

"Great Experience all around "

- Satisfied Customer

Great experience today, Josh did a great job working to meet my family's wants and needs in a car while never making me feel like I was being sold. I'd recommend he and the team at Leith to anyone that wants a good honest deal!

November 12, 2017

"Rogue Purchase"

- Sarah24white

My husband and I found our vehicle online, so we decided to go check it out in person. When we arrived, Joshwa Colucci, met us in the parking lot. He took us right to the vehicle we told him we wanted to look at. He pulled it forward out of the parking space and opened all the doors showing us all the features this rogue had to offer. He was super knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I’ve never had a better experience when going to look at a vehicle. He wasn’t super pushy and he even was able to get the price down to what we wanted. We then met with Shannon McDougall, one of the finance managers. She was great! Very friendly and super personable. Overall, I will recommend this dealership in a heartbeat. Great experience!!!!

November 08, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Metman1948

This was a great day joshuwa was outstanding he met me outside I told him what my goal was and he helped me achieve it.