Lexus of Brookfield

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,902 reviews

May 16, 2022

What a great experience from start to finish everything was smooth sailing our salesman Scott Trad was great thanks to all at Lexus. More

by Ronny1
Branden Morris
Sam Aly

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

May 16, 2022

They gave me very good attention and information about the Lexus SUV I was looking and Scott Trad (Lexus Sales Manager) gave me a bouquet of roses after my purchase! More

by Lucyposada

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

May 16, 2022

On time, always positive, very helpful. Let me test drive the car on the road. More

by SusanAKirsch
Dale Roeglin
JJ Klein
Sam Aly

May 16, 2022

Al was fantastic to work with. He took the time to make us feel valued and went above and beyond to help us sell our car! I highly recommend working with him and this dealership. More

by stephberg21

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Alan here at Lexus of Brookfield! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

May 16, 2022

It was a fun, no pressure experience and I felt they were honest and up front with us. Scott was an experienced sales man and helped everything run smoothly. Wade was the tech man and spent a lot of time wit More

by dara

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hello Dara, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving our dealership!

May 16, 2022

They have a big facility. Nice cars for reasonable prices. Clean, friendly and patient. Answered all my questions. More

by Nalayagonzalez
Robert O

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

May 16, 2022

Bob Hill and the entire Lexus of Brookfield team was great to work with. Very straightforward purchase. More

by Jonwb
Bob Hill
Christopher Zilvitis

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Brookfield! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 15, 2022

Issac was very personable. He was very willing to search for a car I was looking for. He kept me updated on every part of the process. More

by Lduncan251
Isaac Campbell

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Issac! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

May 14, 2022

Extremely Professional, Polite an Accommodating. Made me feel very comfortable in my decision making process. More

by kola.mac
May 16, 2022 -

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 13, 2022

Great experiance . a b c d e f g h i j k l marvalous. More

by SPIECE
Branden Morris
May 16, 2022 -

Lexus of Brookfield responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

11 - 20 of 1,902 results