Lexus of Melbourne

6927 Bromley Drive, Viera, Florida 32940

John Lohne, Service Advisor - Master Certified & ASE Certified , Lexus of Melbourne

Service Advisor - Master Certified & ASE Certified

Service Consultant

November 18, 2018

"Car Purchase"

- MaryGili

I just traded my 2012 GX 460 for a new 2019. I had the assist of Shaun Bororg to assist me. Shaun assisted me at all hours (even on his day off) as I'm in health care and have crazy hours. He made sure to get what I wanted for the car, and made getting in/getting out as quick as possible for me. I would certainly recommend him for anyone wanting to buy a lexus. Nicole DeVos sold me the GX 2012, and she was excellent then, and excellent this time as well with going through all the business aspects of the transaction.

Shaun Bozorg
Nicole DeVos

November 17, 2018

"our new 2018 RX450H"

- jjay

Must admit, at first, buying our new RX450H started out shaky, (the salesman left after our first day shopping) but Shane Singer turn it around. He had us check out 3 different RX450H and when we decided, negotiations were smooth and easy.

Shane Singer
Ruben Bustos

November 17, 2018

"Outstanding Dealership"

- T

We purchased a 2018 RX350L, our first SUV but our 5th Lexus. Three of them from this dealership. For the past 8 years we have had our vechicles serviced with you. John Lohne has been our service consultant and we could not be happier with his service! John goes out of his way to make sure we are always taken care of. Our latest purchase of the SUV, we had the pleasure of working with Virgina and it was the most amazing experience ever. We have never had such a more warm, knowledgeable, caring sales consultant ever. Virgina went out of her way to make the purchase a pleasurable and joyful experience from day of purchase to continued follow ups. Lexus of Melbourne is very fortunate to have such an amazing staff, from sales to finance to service. Please keep up the great service. Your facility is warm and welcoming, you are always made to feel special. Thank you. Sincerely, Toby & Jerry Oswald Melbourne Beach, Fl.

Virgina Poole