Lexus of Melbourne

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant
Robert LaMarr, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lexus of Melbourne

Robert LaMarr

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tom Hakimi, Sales & Leasing Consultant/Technology Specialist, Lexus of Melbourne

Tom Hakimi

Sales & Leasing Consultant/Technology Specialist

August 17, 2018

"Routine service"

- Mike the Bulb Guy

My service at Lexus of Melbourne was a very pleasant experience as it always is. Mike is very knowledgeable about issues and seems to really know my car. Lexus always make the customer feel important and a priority. Michael

Mike Reitz

August 16, 2018

"I was pleased with the professional courtesy of staff "

- Rose Marie Wiley

Purchasing a new LEXUS from LEXUS of Melbourne was a pleasant experience. Most important, Bob McGivney is the best car salesman I have ever had to help me buy a car because he is very knowledgeable about all the features, and took the time to show me how to use them. I will tell my friends about the courteous service. I am interested with the new safety features in the 2019 hybrids.

Bob McGivney
Nicole DeVos

August 15, 2018

"Perfect car buying Experience"

- cdwkpw

We were not really ready to buy yet. We had been shopping at several of the competitors looking for the right vehicle. Our goal was to buy in about 4-6 months. The service and experience provided by Shane Singer, our sales rep, was top shelf. He knew the cars inside and out. We took several different cars/suv’s for a test drive. Each question was met with deep knowledge and understanding. Not the typical “sales” guy answers you get at most dealerships. We spoke to Eddie Who was the manager on duty. He also handles the financing/final offers. There was zero pressure. They gave us the terms and price we had requested with no hassle. I work in auto financing for a local credit union. This was by far the best transaction I have personally been involved with. Everyone should at least stop here when looking for cars just so you can experience what buying a car should be like.

Edward Berins