Lexus of Wayzata - Service Center

47 Reviews of Lexus of Wayzata - Service Center

June 28, 2018

"Great Service Advisor"

- ARMALIK

My vehicles has been serviced at this location for the last couple of years. Ali has been providing a great service. He is professional and very helpful. I value his advice and follow ups.

Ali Alvi
Jun 29, 2018 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We're so thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoy your experiences at Lexus of Wayzata. Our professional team prides themselves on providing a great experience for all of our customers. We appreciate you continuously choosing us over the last few years, and we can't wait to see you on your next visit! Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137

June 09, 2018

"Incredible Customer Service"

- Larry

I had a minor hiccup with using my GPS. Chris was the perfect person to understand and diagnose the problem. To say he went the extra mile is a huge understatement. He is an incredible representative of true customer service that Lexus of Wayzata prides itself on. THANKS CHRIS.

Chris Bloomer
Eric Baumann
Val Udermann
Scott Houghland
Mike Dalton
Jun 11, 2018 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Larry, thank you so much for leaving us a review and mentioning your interaction with Chris. Our team is dedicated to go the extra mile to ensure all of our customers are fully satisfied with their visit. We definitely strive to provide an excellent experience for all of our customers! If there's anything else we can assist with, please reach out to us. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137

February 26, 2018

"Best car buying experience!!"

- Lucy

Gerald has been wonderful to me. I bought a 2013 RX350 from him and this January I traded it for another RX350. Gerald has created me every time I came in for service and helped me when something was wrong. I really appreciate his attention to the details. He never once pushed me into a trade. I came in for an oil change but ended up trading after talking with Gerald about lease vs. buy.

Gerald Franti
Becky Stenson
Mar 07, 2018 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Lucy, thank you for coming into the dealership! We appreciate your business and are so glad you had a great experience with us. Our team strives to bring our customer's the best service without the pressure! I will pass this message along to Gerald, he will be thrilled. He is a great person and that is why we love him as an employee. He is personable and approachable for our customers! We look forward to see you again, please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Until next time, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 |

February 24, 2018

"Always goes the extra mile"

- Jon H

I have at least three interactions with Ross with my 2013 LS460. Each one was efficient and met or exceeded my expectations. He is one of the reasons I will buy my next Lexus at Wayzata!

Ross Bingham
Feb 26, 2018 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Jon, thank you for coming into the dealership! We appreciate your business and are so glad you had a great experience with us. Our team strives to bring our customer's the best service without the pressure! I will pass this message along to Rpss, he will be thrilled. He is a great person and that is why we love him as an employee. He is personable and approachable for our customers! We look forward to see you again, please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Until next time, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 |

November 08, 2017

"Extremely helpful!"

- goblue123

Over the past three months, I made several visits to the dealership for service on our RX350. Each time, I was fortunate enough to draw Ali Alvi as my service consultant. He guided me carefully and thoughtfully thru my options and helped me make the best decisions of what services I should utilize. I especially like the fact that Ali was once a "hands-on" tech himself, and so I have even more faith and trust in his advice. We have done business with this dealership since 2002. Generally speaking, every one of the service advisors we have dealt with have been excellent. Ali is no exception!

Ali Alvi
Nov 28, 2017 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Thank you for leaving such a great review about Ali and the dealership. The staff are trained to make sure each customer is treated like our guest and is never under any pressure to purchase. Thank you for being such a loyal customer with us, We are thrilled you had a great experience and look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103.

June 12, 2017

"Over Zealous!!"

- Thai Pham

I've been with Lexus of Wayzata since 2012 and have brought along many of my family members. Loyalty is hard to earn with our family but once you've gain it, it's completely yours. 5 years that I've been coming to your location and David is as close to perfection as anyone can get. His ability to listen and comprehend to all my issues while providing a multitude of options to assist me in resolve my car issues is impeccable. I am truly grateful to him as an adviser. He's been a true life saver and honestly has proven to me and my family that we can trust him. Keep doing the fantastic work David and also, thank you.

David Tran
Jun 16, 2017 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Thai, thank you for such great compliments about our service department. We strive to make sure each of our customers is treated with the highest level of professionalism, and that their best interest comes first. Please feel free to contact me personally if there is anything else you might need. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137.

May 23, 2017

"David Tran was very rude and unprofessional "

- Vngthao1963

I've owned a Lexus my entire life, one bad experience with David has made me question my loyalty. Terrible customer service, terrible custom experience. David did not listen to anything I said. Kept talking over me and reccomending wrong estimates

David Tran
May 24, 2017 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Thao, our service department works very hard to make sure all of our guests needs are met, and that their vehicle leaves in top working condition. We take our reviews very seriously, and would like to get in touch with you to discuss your experience further. We greatly apologize for any behavior you felt was negative during your visit, and are working to address this concern. Please reach out to me when you have a moment at 952-404-5137. Sincerely, Mike DeJong | Customer Service Manager.

January 17, 2017

"My 3rd lexus"

- Mike

I currently own 3 Lexus cars purchased and serviced at Lexus of Wayzata the last two were purchased from Greg loop with great confidence. All three are serviced by Chris Doyle and have been for the past 14 years I will continue to do business with this dealer, Greg and Chris Thanks for all that you do. Best. Mike weed

Eric Baumann
Greg Loop
Chris Doyle
Jim Guettler
Jan 20, 2017 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Mike, thank you for taking the time to mention some of our great staff members who made your experience so enjoyable. We thank you for your continued business and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111..

August 03, 2016

"Service Issue resolved!"

- willodson

Thank you for taking care of my wife issues today that she experienced on Tuesday! I appreciate your quick response to our service needs!!! We are happy!

Todd Randall
Other Employees : I don’t know there names as I am in Florida and wife is in Minnesota and I can’t reach her right now to find out who she had for just. service guy!
Aug 05, 2016 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Victor, I am very pleased we were able to reach you and get this resolved for you both! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, Todd Randall | Service Manager | 952-404-5105 | trandall@lexusofwayzata.com

July 02, 2016

"No customer service"

- Bradley A Hoyt

Purchased a Lexus GX 470. Dashboard cracked (1.1 million Lexus/Toyota did in total) . Waiting 3 years for replacement. No solution offered other than "we are on back order. I would ride a bicycle before I would buy a Lexus.

service
Jul 20, 2016 -

Lexus of Wayzata responded

Hi Bradley, I am very sorry about the wait time for the part. Our dealership is working very closely with the manufacturer to improve the recall process. Please contact me so I can further review the claim with you directly. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137 | mdejong@lexusofwayzata.com