Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg, Lexus Delivery Specialist, Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg

Lexus Delivery Specialist

January 19, 2018

"Customer Absolutely Comes First, While Dressed To The Nines!"

- MichaelZ

Immediately upon meeting Gerald and sharing initial words on the showroom floor, I knew there was something unique about him. At the complete opposite end of the spectrum from "typical car salesman" is an individual who is down-to-earth, gentle and absolutely committed to delivering the most appropriate vehicle to the client while delicately balancing needs and wants vs. the budget. Leveraging his background as a former band and theater teacher, Gerald literally "sets the stage" for a personalized car shopping experience that is so technically stimulating and enriching. Gerald was so knowledgeable of specific details across all model and trim combinations that I found myself wanting to quiz him for delight. Perhaps the most impressive aspect was his patience and care in handling my multiple considerations of different vehicles - nevertheless, Gerald maintained his 100% commitment to my satisfaction through it all. I look forward to working with Gerald again and again in the many years ahead!

January 02, 2018

"A Bow Tie and So Much More - Gerald is a Gem!"

- LHowell

Gerald Franti is truly a delight to work with! He is professional, considerate and has a very positive attitude. His follow up communications were timely and helpful! This is our second Lexus and working Gerald has left us with a very positive impression of the brand and dealership. Thank you Gerald for making the car buying process fun!

November 17, 2017

"Great service at Lexus of Wayzata!!!"

- subarubuyer

I was buying my car first time and Michael was very patient to explain and give me all detailed information about a car I wanted to buy. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Michael gave me a lot of recommendations and tips after I made my vehicle purchase and followed up with the questions I had. It was a great experience! Thank you Michael very much for making it happen! I will recommend you to all of my friends!

Michael Shteyn