Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg, Lexus Delivery Specialist, Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg

Lexus Delivery Specialist

January 02, 2018

"A Bow Tie and So Much More - Gerald is a Gem!"

- LHowell

Gerald Franti is truly a delight to work with! He is professional, considerate and has a very positive attitude. His follow up communications were timely and helpful! This is our second Lexus and working Gerald has left us with a very positive impression of the brand and dealership. Thank you Gerald for making the car buying process fun!

Gerald Franti

November 17, 2017

"Great service at Lexus of Wayzata!!!"

- subarubuyer

I was buying my car first time and Michael was very patient to explain and give me all detailed information about a car I wanted to buy. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Michael gave me a lot of recommendations and tips after I made my vehicle purchase and followed up with the questions I had. It was a great experience! Thank you Michael very much for making it happen! I will recommend you to all of my friends!

Michael Shteyn

November 15, 2017

"Complete care"

- Cathiecna

Our experience with Lexus of Wayzata was remarkable! John MacEchern showed complete care and service the moment we stepped onto the sales floor. His attention to good communication and consideration to detail made what normally would have been a difficult time a wonderful purchase. Will recommend John MacEchern to others looking for a quality vehicle with excellent service. Thank you John, we are thrilled with our car !!!

John MacEachern