Lexus of Wayzata

Jim Guettler

May 22, 2018

"Amazing!"

- NataliaMootee

It was incredible to work with Lexus Wayzata. Everyone there was nice and accomplished what I needed. I was very pleased with how everything went so smoothly.

May 19, 2018

"Purchase of RX350"

- Tbell

Although we never personally met Gerald exceeded my expectations and did a fantastic job assisting me in purchasing the exact RX 350 I wanted. He sent me numerous pictures of the car and kept me updated on the progress of getting it delivered to me. The whole dealership was outstanding to work with.

Gerald Franti
Rich Barfknecht
Other Employees : Vance Woolwine

May 19, 2018

"New 2018 RX 350"

- Pam

I have dealt with Lexus of Wayzata for almost 10 years. I just sold my 2010 RX 350 and got a 2018 RX 350. I worked with Greg Loop. The transition was smooth. They answered questions, had someone show me how the new one worked. I love the fact that I have been able to trust the sales and service people. When you need service and it will take a while, they are happy to offer loaners. I thought about looking st other options, but the quality of the vehicles and people that work there, bring me back.

Greg Loop
Other Employees : Worked with Brian in finance and Chris, who showed me how to work everything

• Elite of Lexus Dealer