Lexus of Wayzata

Master Certified New Vehicle Sales

September 18, 2018

"Fun experience "

- disandp

Great knowledgeable staff, helped me find a car that fit my needs perfectly. Love my new ES 350. Greg Loop was very helpful and found the car I wanted.

Greg Loop
Brian Itman

September 14, 2018

"Outstanding Man!"

- AV8R95

Dad and I have known him since 2003! Great guy! He's been helping my Dad over the years whenever he was trading in his Lexus or coming in for oil changes. He's helped my siblings and I get into a vehicle that fits our price range, and never fails to make us feel comfortable when purchasing another vehicle. About a few years ago, I was trading in my 2004 Nissan Sentra with 214,000 miles on it. Had a lot of issues with it...but then Mike suggested that I shouldn't be putting so much money towards the repairs it needed. So I figured it was time for a trade-in. Mike got me into a safe, reliable vehicle that fits my budget, and still saves me a ton of gas! I now own a 2013 Toyota Corolla LE, and it hasn't never died on me since. Mike, I want to say thank you for all the patience and all the advice you gave me when purchasing a car of my own. Keep up the great work man! looking forward to buy another vehicle from you in the near future!

Mike Gleason

September 14, 2018

"Just bought a new Lexus RX"

- DavidL

Matthew did a great job responding to all of my questions and concerns and finding the vehicle I wanted to buy. Great working with him and would look forward to working with him if I needed another Lexus.

Matthew Klitzke