Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg, Lexus Delivery Specialist, Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg

Lexus Delivery Specialist

November 17, 2017

"Great service at Lexus of Wayzata!!!"

- subarubuyer

I was buying my car first time and Michael was very patient to explain and give me all detailed information about a car I wanted to buy. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Michael gave me a lot of recommendations and tips after I made my vehicle purchase and followed up with the questions I had. It was a great experience! Thank you Michael very much for making it happen! I will recommend you to all of my friends!

Michael Shteyn

November 15, 2017

"Complete care"

- Cathiecna

Our experience with Lexus of Wayzata was remarkable! John MacEchern showed complete care and service the moment we stepped onto the sales floor. His attention to good communication and consideration to detail made what normally would have been a difficult time a wonderful purchase. Will recommend John MacEchern to others looking for a quality vehicle with excellent service. Thank you John, we are thrilled with our car !!!

John MacEachern

November 11, 2017

"Most patient sales person ever!"

- will&terri

My husband and I just completed our vehicle purchase with Zach and we couldn't be happier. It took us almost a year to get to this point and Zach hung in there with us the whole time. He patiently answered all of our questions, always greeted us with a smile each time we came in for test drives or to just look around. He was always willing to spend the necessary time it took with us and he kept in touch with us by email also. Zach is kind and very professional. I just can't say enough good things about him. Thank you so much Zach! We hope you're still there when it comes time for us to buy again!

Zach Polsfuss