Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg, Lexus Delivery Specialist, Lexus of Wayzata

Jean Oberg

Lexus Delivery Specialist

October 11, 2017

"First time purchase from a car dealer."

- First time Lexus buyer

Michael Shteyn was very friendly, informative and followed up with me twice to insure that I was satisfied with my new car and to inquire if I needed any additional assistance.

Michael Shteyn

October 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- JJ

We recently purchased a certified ES350 from John MacEachern. He was extremely professional and friendly and did not make us feel rushed or pressured. He was very patient and accommodating and made us feel as if we were making this purchase from an old friend. Everyone that we worked with at the dealership was very friendly and wanted to do whatever they could to help us and make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Needless to say we had a wonderful buying experience with John and would highly recommend him and Lexus of Wayzata. Janet & Dale

Eric Baumann
John MacEachern
Chris Doyle

August 31, 2017

"Very helpful and considerate through the entire process!"

- GREG_C

Gerald provided excellent help and had a very sincere and honest approach throughout everything! I was never pressured or felt obligated to buy a car from him. He was always very professional and understanding. He provided clarity to many questions I had and was able to overcome a few concerns and obstacles in the beginning. He demonstrated a genuine desire to make sure I was completely satisfied with the car. This has been the best car purchase experience I have ever had! Thank you, Gerald!

Gerald Franti