Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Rod Bradley, Sales Professional, Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Rod Bradley

Sales Professional

January 18, 2019

"Wonderful sale lady Kim luy"

- Atruckguy

Kim Luy is a greatest car sales woman. Very helpful and knowledgeble. I will purchase my next vehicle from Kim !....and if I ever have any problems with my new truck I know I can always count on her.

December 10, 2018

"Kimmy is the best!"

- Very happy customer

I wrote a review on my overall experience with the team that helped me at Lithia Ford Lincoln. But I really needed to go the extra step of mentioning Kimmy Luy again. My experience with Kimmy on both my buying purchases at Lithia have been nothing short of incredible. She really cares about your time at the dealership and trying to find what you want in an automobile. Kimmy has built an incredible relationship with her team at Lithia, therefore your buying experience will be 5 star! This is why I will be back to make my next purchase at Lithia. Kimmies personality and attention to detail made this experience flawless. Thank you Kimmy!

December 10, 2018

"Amazing people to work with during our purchase!"

- shellro0327

My husband & I just bought a 2018 Ford Escape On November 30, 2018. Kim Luy was our sales lady, Logan was our guy that got our loan & Rod was the guy to do all our paperwork. This team was awesome to work with and it was our 2nd time working with Kim Luy and Rod Bradley! We love these 3 team players and how hard they work to always go above & beyond! Thank you Kim, Logan & Rod! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Shelley & Robb Lund

Rod Bradley