Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Tom Smith, Finance Manager, Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Tom Smith

Shannon Pike, Sales Manager, Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

May 10, 2018

"I hate buying vehicles, but these folks are great!"

- Lowspeed

I was buying a vehicle from 5 hours away. I worked with Kim Luy the entire time, over the phone, and she made everything work smoothly, without a problem. She was assisted by Shannon Pike, who both made this buying experience a pleasant one, and who both went way beyond what I had expected, to make this purchase happen. I would definitely buy another vehicle from these people, and can recommend them to anyone. Friendly, helpful, courteous, hard-working, and dedicated folks!

Tom Smith

April 23, 2018

"Superior & stress-free buying experience!"

- Greenhybrid

This was my 3rd vehicle purchase from Lithia Ford of Boise over a period of 12-years. I had brought my 2016 Escape in for an oil change on 3/28/18, and was just looking at the new Escape model on the showroom floor when I heard a friendly greeting from KIM LUY, salesperson. Kim took a genuine interest in my concerns regarding my current 2016 Escape, versus the upgraded safety features in the new 2018 model. Granted, I was just there to get an oil change and tire rotation!!! However, Kim’s detailed knowledge of the new Escape safety features, as well as other desirable options - combined with the outstanding pricing, which included multiple rebates, I ended up with a brand new beautiful 2018 Escape SEL!!!! This experience was entirely stress-free, quick and easy. Kim was so helpful and thorough, and stayed with me through the entire process. As a bonus, Eric Miller, in Finance, was able to pull off more surprises so, needless to say, this was the absolutely best buying experience at Lithia Ford I’ve ever had! If you’re in the market for a vehicle, and want the best buying experience you’ve ever had, ask for Kim Luy!

Rhett Sheeder
Other Employees : Eric Miller, Finance

April 03, 2018

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

- Hope B.

Kim was a great salesperson; she treated me well and was so sweet. After an hour chatting with her I felt that we'd known each other for years. Shannon didn't even care about what "the other guys" had offered me. He told me he'd roll out the red carpet for me and he did. Shannon was an incredibly personable and professional manager to work with. Cristian in Finance was also spectacular. We had a lot in common and he was easy to talk to; answered any questions that I had. I was treated SOOOO much better than another dealership I dealt with and they gave me a much better deal on top of it. I couldn't have asked for more. Both my husband (who recently bought a Ford F150 Lariat from Lithia) and I had extremely positive experiences with Lithia. They've earned our return business that's for sure. Hope B.

Cristian Szentanai