Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Rod Bradley, Sales Professional, Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Rod Bradley

Sales Professional

October 22, 2017

"Kim Luy and Lithia Ford are the BEST"

- Mary Kraus

I've been having my cars serviced at Lithia for 10 years and recently purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer from Kim Luy. She is the best. Not only is she knowledgeable, she's very interesting and personable. I would recommend everyone to Lithia.

October 03, 2017

"Excellent Sales Gilbert and Service with Tami"

- bluelightingf150

My family and I enjoyed our experience with Lithia ford. We received the best customer service I have ever seen doing whatever it takes to make sure the we left satisfied with our purchase from start to finish. Our salesman Gilbert was amazing always had a smile, very personal and willing to go out of his way, with every step being grade A+. As well as the service department with Tami she stayed in constant communication with all the up dates with our truck. Thank you Lithia Ford as a long time ford customer we will be seeing you soon with our next purchase. Wells Family

Gilbert Sifuentes, Tami Miner

September 21, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Happy New Truck Owner !!!

I've never enjoyed car shopping, but right off the bat Kim greeted me with her great smile and personable, professional attention! She listened to my "shopping list" and quickly showed me the right vehicles. Kim was very attentive and thorough, clear through the entire purchase AND following up afterwards to make sure we were completely satisfied!

Cristian Szentanai