Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise

Sales Professional

August 30, 2018

"Exceptional Service! "

- JLynn89

My family has been purchasing vehicles from Kim for over 10 years and my husband and I recently worked with her. She is by far the best person to work with if you’re looking for any car! She makes the process so simple and has the best personality. She is very honest and upfront with you and will answer any questions you have and work with anything you need. I highly recommend seeing her if you’re looking to get a new car!

August 30, 2018

"New car experience "

- Cupofjoe2

It goes with out a doubt that Kim Luy is an amazing woman to work with at Lethia Ford. From that start she made us feel welcome, calm, and at ease while we were looking for a new car. She was not pushy, nor was she forcing us towards vehicles we were not Intrested in. She helped us so much, gave us honest opinions, and was able get us into the car we were looking for. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would. If you see this Kim I just want to say thank you so very much. I would highly recommend you to any and all of my friends and family.

August 25, 2018

"Ford F150"

- SilviaFelix

Kim sold us our last vehicle and she helped us again this time around. She went above and beyond. Kim is the definition of world class service.

New 2018 Ford Escape, $28495