Lombard Ford

Emma  Allen, ESP Sales, Lombard Ford

Emma Allen

ESP Sales

July 13, 2018

"I will buy another vehicle here!"

- sandy beach

We explained to Dan what kind of vehicle we were looking for, we test drove a Ford Edge and purchased it. Dan is polite, listens to customer needs, has great wit, makes customers relaxed and comfortable and answers any questions. Lombard Ford is lucky to have Dan as an employee!

Betsy Koenig

July 12, 2018

"Simple"

- FrankV87

Danny made this process, well, simple. I had recently totaled my previous car and found myself in the market sooner than I was prepared to be. After stopping at Lombard found, I quickly realized the short trip was worth it. Danny listened to my wants and needs and found me the car I was looking for. The dealership layout is really inviting and the people their are not aggressive in any sense of the word. Once I fell in love with this Ford Focus, Danny put everything out on the table in clear terms that were easy to make a decision based off of. It goes without saying that the most important part of a sale is the follow through. Danny has been in contact a few times by texting my personal cell and making sure my experience was top notch and that my car was meeting my expectations. I have yet to deal with the service department as my car is still just a week old under my ownership, but I look forward to the chance. You can tell this is a top down company with a focus on customer service, so I anticipate any concerns to be met with care and a focus on resolution.

Daniel LoRusso
Other Employees : Michael (Finance Manager)

July 11, 2018

"ESP Plan Champions and My Heros"

- Dark Knight

This is the third time I have come to Lombard Ford, and Emma Allen in particular, to purchase a Premium Extended Service Plan for a new Ford truck that I bought elsewhere (I don't live anywhere near Barkhamsted CT). I was fortunate to have found them on line. Emma offered the best deal and went out of her way to save me money on the ultimate warranty. Amazingly, she even remembered me from my last purchase three years ago, and -- even better -- credited back half of that price toward my new plan. With Jack's support, Emma once again went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied and that we made the best deal possible. My advice: don't buy your ESP when you make the new purchase (anywhere else) at the usual 300% markup ... save your money and buy it on line from Emma at Lombard Ford ... then you can thank me. And all I can say is: Thank You Emma and Jack!!! :-)

Emma Allen