Lombard Ford

ESP Sales

February 18, 2018

"No pressure sale"

- Geno41

Dan was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend Lombard Ford highly. Everyone we dealt with was professional and yet very approachable. Really, how often does the owner come out and make small talk until the salesman was available?

Daniel Lorusso

February 13, 2018

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND LOMBARD FORD!"

- majerliactually

I would 10/10 recommend going to Lombard Ford! I was scammed and stuck with this awful rusted vehicle for about three years that was sold to me from A Better Way Auto. I still owed over $7000 on a truck that was falling apart from the inside out. I went to Lombard, told them my situation, and Steve and Rob were able to help me out. I cannot begin to explain the relief I have knowing a vehicle that I'm paying monthly for isn't going to break down or require the maintenance my truck did. They were able to get me into something reliable, good on gas, with half the interest rate I was paying for before. I do a lot of traveling to for school and needed something I wasn't going to have to worry about fixing all the time. I put enough money into my truck and enough was enough. A HUGE thank you to Lombard Ford, I really can't thank you guys enough for helping me out!

Steven Weir

February 13, 2018

"Easy and pleasant buying experience!"

- john bossolt

Paul was an honest and helpful salesperson who was very knowledgeable about the Mustang that I purchased. I had to travel a couple of hours to get to Lombard Ford but it was worth it! Everyone there made the purchase easy.

Mark Jones