Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Luke Klingson, Master Certifed Sales Consultant, Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Luke Klingson

Master Certifed Sales Consultant

January 18, 2019

"They Put My Safety First (Great Experience)"

- C. Lowell

I came to Burnsville VW after being misled on another vehicle at a different dealership and I couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out. I arrived just before closing and Linda was awesome and super courteous and made sure I had all my questions answered (even staying a bit later and were in no rush to get me out). While we chatted and went over options, Jay at the dealer took my trade-in for an appraisal and had informed me the vehicle wasn't running very well. Long story short, I made a deposit to hold a vehicle that night and Jay/Linda knew my vehicle wasn't good and were relatively concerned, so they offered a loaner at no charge just so I could get home safe and come back the next day to complete the sale. They even offered to have someone come pick me up as well. Totally surprised, and appreciated the offer. Needless to say, the rest of the experience was great, they kept my car on the showroom overnight for safekeeping and working with Tom on the finances was super easy as well. Not a lot of pressure, upfront used pricing (above KBB values but the market was not very strong) and overall, just great customer service from start to finish.

Jay Radue
Tom Walsh

January 16, 2019

"Travis Salesmen made our experience phenomenal!"

- domjanko

Bought a car from Travis on 1.9.19 and had a phenomenal experience - absolutely recommend this location. Right away we were greeted by a salesmen who told us he will have another team member assist us as he is waiting on an appointment which was nice he let us know. This was very nice. Travis greeted us and brought us to his desk asked us if we wanted anything to drink and brought a third chair for my company I brought with to assist with my potential purchase. This is phenomenal customer service to begin with. He asked which car it was I wanted to look at and he pulled up the car and let it warm up as we talked about other similar age and mileage cars we may want to look at, nice touch on a freezing day. I decided to drive the one we had came for and really liked it, but I had a few more questions about it and wanted to take a closer look. Travis suggested that he can pull the car up to their service area where they have a lot of lights that will help see it and won't be in the cold. Wow - clearly an experienced salesmen. We spoke some more and then I decided to buy it. He was very informational and calm with explaining all I needed to know. I have to also say - the car was in PRISTINE condition when it came out of detail when it was ready for me to drive home... I have actually never seen a car so clean. The glass looked like there was nothing there... that is how clean it was. I emailed them to ask them what products they use it was so clean. We spoke to Tim, the manager and expressed to him how great Travis was. I would recommend shopping here to everyone interested in a VW or any other vehicles they have in stock at this location. Will be back in the future.

Travis Brockman

January 14, 2019

"Car buying made simple"

- Nater32us

Linda reached out to me after an online inquiry. She was polite, and quick to return all calls, and even texts! The test drive was effortless with the vehicle warmed up and parked clean inside the service area to inspect the exterior While I miss being able to haggle on price, she still made me feel like I was getting a great deal. My 2016 Passat is getting better than advertised fuel mileage to make it even sweeter! Great job Linda!

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $16975