Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Tom Walsh

September 18, 2018

"Overjoyed"

- Megan.elizabeth

I came to Luther VW in Burnsville after attempting 4 other disappointing and lackluster dealerships. My trusty car of 5+ years had just been totaled. I was exhausted. I cannot begin to tell you how delighted and relieved I was after meeting with Linda and test driving my new Jetta. The car was in outstanding condition and a fair price. She was extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and patient with me. I highly recommend Linda Radue. She is a true gem!

Linda Radue

September 16, 2018

"Good product with excellent customer service"

- AMD

John made the buying process easy. The car was waiting to test drive when I called - two times. The process was transparent, comfortable and honest. Working with Bridget in finance was a joy. I would recommend John, Bridget and this dealership to friends and family.

John Trombley

September 15, 2018

"Amazing!!"

- Jules1976

I was looking online for a vehicle and had been to several dealer sites and Luther was the first to respond with professionalism. Luke had contacted me and was very professional from beginning to end. This was my first “online” purchase and I was a hour and a half away. Luke guided me through the process and even took the time to sit in my new car and show me what it had to offer. He also went through every last detail of the paper work. I will definitely me back for any other purchase from Luke. Bridget was also amazing and extremely friendly and explained every financial process. She was very professional. Thank you for everything

Luke Klingson