Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Dylan Hoffman

Mike Barcalow, Sales Manager, Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Mike Barcalow

June 14, 2018

"Maddi got me exactly what I wanted and needed."

- JBReilly

Maddi really listened carefully, got me exactly what I wanted and needed, and we seriously had fun doing it. I felt zero pressure, and know I got the best deal possible, and got a really nice, reliable car to drive my family around in. My purchase could not have gone better. Thanks Maddi!

Madison Stanton

June 10, 2018

"Got what I wanted! "

- Professor M

I wanted a specific VW model and color and Linda Radue made it happen. Much appreciated. We spoke a few times by phone and then she made an appointment for me to test drive a similar model and then she found the exact car I wanted. I bought it and that was that!

June 09, 2018

"the best experience I have ever had at any dealership"

- Shawnmerrill89

This saleswoman was not like any other salesman out there, I was expecting all the salesman to be waiting outside ready to greet my fiancé and I (as they should) but the first words I heard out in the distance was “what keys can I grab” my fear of asking for the test drive instantly disappeared, that was the first action that made VW more comfortable than the others. I am certainly not afraid to ask any questions that I might have regarding the new/used vehicle, she will help out with any question I have. If you want an experience that doesn’t push you to buy a new vehicle and someone that will tell there honest truth of advice VW is a great place to start with that, I can honestly say that I would not want any other salesman or saleswoman out there besides this one. Thank you Linda for the great experience and the new/used Tiguan.

Used 2017 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $22995