Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Jay Radue

February 19, 2018

"Friendly, Non-Pressured, Caring"

- cmishnr

Although dealership was quite busy late on a Saturday afternoon, we were greeted and treated warmly and professionally by every staff encountered. The young gentleman (Jesse?) who assisted us with the test drive was very knowledgeable and took the time to try and address our needs and concerns, but without any hint of pressure. And Linda Radue was amazing! Although she had other customers she was attending to, you almost couldn't tell as she took the time to answer our questions in detail and going further to present other options and details -- again without pressuring us to decide. We really felt like she cared about us, whether she got our business or not. Well, she got our business and made us feel happy about our decision. Tom Walsh in Finance completed our financing and paperwork quickly and professionally - while listening to our concerns, he presented options that ended up working well for us. We appreciate the SOLID team you have put together at Luther Burnsville VW!! We now have purchased both of our cars from your dealership (10 years apart) and will be inclined to look for our next car with you as well.

Tom Walsh

February 19, 2018

"Over The Top Customer Service!!"

- gtostenson

We work with Linda Radue , and have purchased 4 cars from her, every experience we have had with her has been positive from start to finish! Recently we gave Linda the specifics of the next car we were looking for, they found it, called us, made it super simple. Linda even sat in the car with me after the purchase and programed my favorite radio stations, setup home on Navigation and setup my bluetooth. We couldn't be happier! Linda has a genuine smile, a warm greeting, and when she says "thank you" she says it with all her heart. I might add that their service department is terrific!! I honestly can say this will be the best customer service you will ever experience at a car dealership!!

Jay Radue

February 08, 2018

"Outstanding End to End"

- John Kidd

This dealership really has their act together from end to end. It starts with outstanding no pressure sales personal, great back office financing people, and an amazing service team if you need them. I now have bought two cars from them, one in 2012 and then again in 2018. Each time I have great support making my decision and finding the right color and style I wanted. Most recently, they had to find the car I wanted and had one driven down from Duluth the next day at no extra charge. When it came time to discuss financing, the team made it easy with no hassles. Over the six years I had the 2012 in a few times for routine maintenance. Every time the care was ready before the time they said it would, washed the car, and followed up with a phone call to ensure everything was okay. Customer service can be a buzz word at other dealerships, these guys live it. My favorite part is selection of cars they put inside. Over the holidays, every model was white and looked extremely clean. Shop here, buy here, and get the car serviced here.

Used 2014 Volkswagen Jetta S, $10495