Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Madison Stanton, Sales Consultant , Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

Madison Stanton

November 13, 2018

"Easy purchase! Easy lease return!"

- RandyJ

Travis was great! We had to drive a long distance, Travis stayed late on a Friday night so we could see the car. My wife and I came back Saturday and had a smooth purchase! Traded in my lease and received a super deal on a 2017 Golf SEL! Tom Walsh got us a great finance deal! Emily Dziuk refunded our hold payment promptly! Thanks Travis, Tom, and Emily!

Emily Dziuk

November 02, 2018

"Very good salesperson"

- BC

I purchased a new Jetta from Travis Brockman at Luther Burnsville VW, and was very pleased with the experience. I have had terrible experiences in the past with car salespeople, but Travis was very enjoyable to work with, knowledgeable, and did not try to use any pressure sales tactics. I had a very good idea when going in on what I wanted, and I left the dealership with my new car in just a few hours. The financing person, Tom Walsh, was also very pleasant to work with and we completed the paperwork with no hassles, again not your stereotypical manager who would try to rip you off.

October 31, 2018

"Excellent service and follow-up."

- kimmerp

We purchased a second car from Linda Radue at Burnsville VW. I would recommend Linda to anyone in the market for a new car. She is professional, thorough, kind and treats customers as friends. We specifically drove to this dealership to purchase a car from Linda because of our excellent experience with her on our previous car purchase. Linda is exceptional!

Linda Radue