Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

14550 Buck Hill Road, Burnsville, Minnesota 55306

1732 Reviews of Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

January 16, 2019

"Travis Salesmen made our experience phenomenal!"

- domjanko

Bought a car from Travis on 1.9.19 and had a phenomenal experience - absolutely recommend this location. Right away we were greeted by a salesmen who told us he will have another team member assist us as he is waiting on an appointment which was nice he let us know. This was very nice. Travis greeted us and brought us to his desk asked us if we wanted anything to drink and brought a third chair for my company I brought with to assist with my potential purchase. This is phenomenal customer service to begin with. He asked which car it was I wanted to look at and he pulled up the car and let it warm up as we talked about other similar age and mileage cars we may want to look at, nice touch on a freezing day. I decided to drive the one we had came for and really liked it, but I had a few more questions about it and wanted to take a closer look. Travis suggested that he can pull the car up to their service area where they have a lot of lights that will help see it and won't be in the cold. Wow - clearly an experienced salesmen. We spoke some more and then I decided to buy it. He was very informational and calm with explaining all I needed to know. I have to also say - the car was in PRISTINE condition when it came out of detail when it was ready for me to drive home... I have actually never seen a car so clean. The glass looked like there was nothing there... that is how clean it was. I emailed them to ask them what products they use it was so clean. We spoke to Tim, the manager and expressed to him how great Travis was. I would recommend shopping here to everyone interested in a VW or any other vehicles they have in stock at this location. Will be back in the future.

Jan 17, 2019 -

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Wow, we're thrilled to know how great of a car buying experience you had working with Travis and how thorough he was with making sure you got the right vehicle. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and your recommendation of Travis and our dealership. Thank you for your business and enjoy your car!

January 14, 2019

"Car buying made simple"

- Nater32us

Linda reached out to me after an online inquiry. She was polite, and quick to return all calls, and even texts! The test drive was effortless with the vehicle warmed up and parked clean inside the service area to inspect the exterior While I miss being able to haggle on price, she still made me feel like I was getting a great deal. My 2016 Passat is getting better than advertised fuel mileage to make it even sweeter! Great job Linda!

Jan 15, 2019 -

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Thank you for letting us know how easy the car buying process with Linda went. We're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying your Passat. We appreciate of your feedback and business, thanks again!

January 02, 2019

"Excellent buying experience."

- Chase B

Madison was great! No complaints! She was very kind and warm and made me feel at home. Warmed the car up and detail washed it as well. 5 stars!

Madison Stanton
Jan 03, 2019 -

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Hi Chase, thank you so much for your kind review about working with Madison, we're glad we earned 5 stars from you! Enjoy your vehicle!

December 24, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- ddegoey

This is the 3rd time working with Linda and VW. Once again, we were pleasantly surprised they where able to put together an amazing deal on a new Atlas. Love our new ride.

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your continued business! We're so glad that Linda and our team gets you a great deal. Enjoy your new Atlas!

December 23, 2018

"Excellent and Friendly Service"

- smit5906

We had an appointment with Linda to see the Volkswagen Atlas, and when we arrived it was parked out front and warming for our arrival. We felt no pressure to buy the most expensive trim and they were very adament abouting getting the vehicle we wanted. Another bonus is they participate in the Costco Auto Program so was able to get an extra discount. Linda was incredibly helpful, along with Luke for showing us how to use the vehicle's features. Would definitely recommend.

Luke Klingson

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

We're so pleased to hear you found the perfect vehicle with Linda. Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your Atlas!

December 22, 2018

"Dylan Hoffman was a very knowledgeable salesman "

- Atlasgirl#1

I have always loved Vw’s and Know that when I go into the Burnsville VW everyone is always so nice and knowledgeable about the vehicles! They are always willing to help out in anyway they can. This is my fourth VW and have even gotten 3 of my kids driving one themselves .

Dylan Hoffman
Craig Luedke
Luis De La Torre
Tom Walsh

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Wow, thanks so much for your continued business! Volkswagen appreciation runs in the family! Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your new VW.

December 22, 2018

"Excellence is everything"

- tangalexd

My sales representative Travis was wonderful! His guidance was meticulous and really helped me settle on my car knowing I will love it. He was quick to respond to my questions and made sure I got the value I was paying for!

Other Employees : Brian

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working with Travis. We appreciate your business and your recommendation! Enjoy your new VW!

December 21, 2018

"Luther VW experience"

- Tiggs

I went in for an oil change and left with a new lease. Madi came in on her day off to meet with me while I was waiting in the service center.

Madison Stanton

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Thank you for coming to our dealership for all of your vehicle needs. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new VW!

December 20, 2018

"Top Notch Dealership! "

- Flivver Guy

I personally had a wonderful experience with Burnsville Volkswagen especially dealing with Wendy and Paul. Was shopping for a vehicle for the past few months, and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get the vehicle I wanted at such a great price. The Dealership has an excellent staff and treats you very well. The pricing was spot on, and the staff gave ZERO pressure on any decisions. What I absolutely hate about looking at any cars is a pressureful sales team. Not at Burnsville VW, they helped me look across the country to fill an order for a car that I wanted at a price I wanted. Go to Burnsville VW and Ask for Wendy!

Paul Delaney
Wendy Fishlock

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

Thanks so much for choosing our dealership to purchase your new VW from, we're so glad we were able to earn your business. Enjoy your VW!

December 17, 2018

"First time buyer "

- lkeenan

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle, and I had a wonderful experience. Travis was very easy to talk to, ask questions and made the overall experience very comfortable.

Luther Burnsville Volkswagen responded

We're so pleased to hear your first car purchase went wonderfully! Thank you for your kind words about Travis, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

1 - 10 of 1,732 results