Luther Nissan Kia

Sales and Financing Professional

September 19, 2018

"Efficient"

- morris.marcy Verified Customer

I first called ahead to see if a 2018 Murano Platinum was available to test drive- we drive one and knew that was the vehicle of choice for us. Scott was on top of information sharing and provided all options available to us. We decided to buy and were in and out of the dealership within an hour of our appointment to close the deal. I appreciate efficiency and value my time. Thanks for making this important purchase easy and quick!

Scott Holerud
Dale Erkkila

September 19, 2018

"Very good and nice "

- WAELMIKHAIL1983 Verified Customer

First time I met such great people. This is the first I met people that care so much about the conditions of my car. They take such great care of my car, always making sure my car is in the best condition. Truly a great group of caring and helpful people.

Tom Hagmeier
Jeff Kessler
Tyler Schwinn

September 17, 2018

"Wonderfull"

- Ecreurer Verified Customer

Thought I needed brakes. Didn’t. Appreciate honesty. Service writers explain other issues besides appointment but are not pushy. I come here for all my needs including oil changes.

Scott Nemitz