Luther Nissan Kia

Adam Bistodeau, Service Advisor, Luther Nissan Kia

Adam Bistodeau

"Car Purchase Experience"

- PABROMMER Verified Customer

Stopped in at the dealership to see what was available for me in a trade & upgrade to a later model car. A proposal was provided on that first day after some discussion - was then given a few days to contemplate the deal & did not feel pressure. Came back on my own when I was ready to make a purchase.

Scott Holerud

"Recall"

- TDANFOR Verified Customer

The service is always a great experience when I go in for anything that relates to a service issue and most other situations. Could do better with sales practices though.

Joe Ray

November 14, 2018

"Help I need heat in my car on a cold day"

- Happypathfinder Verified Customer

Luther Nissan always satisfies my needs. If I know I need a job done right and without doubt , I will come to Luther to get the job done. And no you can't have my Pathfinder, because you take care of my Pathfinder, my Pathfinder takes care of me!

Adam Bistodeau