Luther Nissan Kia

Greg Isham

November 04, 2017

"Salesman"

- Kia1

Only bought here because of the amazing salesman. Matt Bruce. Best experience and customer service I have seen in 30 years. All the finance folks and managers were amazing. Home run !!

Ryan Anderson
Paul Berggren
Other Employees : Matt Bruce

October 31, 2017

"Lying jovanni"

- Charlankfard

I've been leasing from Nissan for 6 years. When I return my 2015 Rouge it didn't have a lot of miles on it. My rogue was loaded roofer front and back camera side sensers just to name a few things I had. I wanted the same features that I had. Jovonie know i was excited about some of the new features like the liftgate in addition to the starter. Jovanni, told me what my cost would be to lease a new 2017 rogue, it was a little bit more than what I wanted to pay. I wanted to keep my 2015 rouge he told me how much it would be to keep. He told me it would be more than $400. Per month. So Jovonie asked me what's one feature would I be willing to give up the roofer or the navigation? I told him I could give up the navigation but I needed to have my roofer. He assured me I would only lose the navigation. After I signing the papers work and sat in the car, I was getting ready to put my steering wheel cover on I said "oh yeah I don't need my cover anymore". At that point jovanni's "oh you don't have a heated steering wheel". i said oh I don't? Jovanni said "yeah that don't come with this vehicle". Once I got home I tried the lift gate, however it didn't open so I opened up the lift gate and noticed that I didn't have the privacy divider in the back so I texted jovnnie and told him that I wasn't able to open the liftgate he said "oh you don't have that option". then I said I don't even have the part that will cover like my groceries "oh you don't have that part that's not included". At that point I told him I would like to return the vehicle and get something that I want. He told I'm not able to return the vehicle because it's already been sold to me. This all happened in less than 2 days I just got the car last Tuesday. Unsatisfied long term customer. I will not lease from Jovonie Wilson ever again.

Jovonie Wilson

October 26, 2017

"2017 Rogue Leasing Experience"

- dgrassel

Great overall experience, I would highly recommend Luther Nissan Kia to anyone looking to buy or lease. They went out of their way to make sure every step of the process was handled in a timely and efficient manner. Thanks!

Mathew Bruce