Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

2210 US-1, North Brunswick Township, New Jersey 08902

Chris  Fitzgerald , Sales and Leasing Consultant , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Chris Fitzgerald

Sales and Leasing Consultant
James J Lennon, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Sales and Leasing Consultant
James  Harrison , Finance Manager , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

James Harrison

Dino  Gemgnani, General Manager, Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Dino Gemgnani

"New 2018 Ford Explorer"

- 9thFordFamily

Our new car buying experience with Bill Barton was excellent. He was friendly and personable, worked hard to offer us the options we wanted at the best price we could manage with discounts and current offers, then truly went the "extra mile" by personally coming to our home to pick up some paperwork we'd left behind! Even though the car buying process is generally long and trying, we were done in as little time as possible and drove home in great new car!

Bill Barton

September 18, 2018

"Purchase of my 2018 Ford Edge"

- PetefromMonroe

Was in the Market for a 2018 Ford Edge. I was dreading the new car buying experience. When I got to the dealership and met Jim I was very pleased with his friendly personality and knowledge of the product. He took care of all the details and the quoted out the door price never changed. No hidden costs, which really made me comfortable. I would recommend buying a car from Jim anytime. Love our new edge.

Don Brown

September 18, 2018

"Very Helpful and good prices"

- Tom2536

Very Helpful and good prices. I was looking to purchase a new F 150 so I could get the options I wanted. Jim Lennon was recommended by a friend but Malouf Ford is ...

Dino Gemgnani