Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

2210 US-1, North Brunswick Township, New Jersey 08902

James J Lennon, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

James J Lennon

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Chris  Fitzgerald , Sales and Leasing Consultant , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Chris Fitzgerald

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Bill  Barton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Bill Barton

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Don  Brown , Sales Manager , Malouf Ford - Lincoln, Inc.

Don Brown

February 14, 2019

"Thank You James Lennon"

- HappyDennis

I accompanied my wife to drop off her car for service and thought I would go into the showroom to do some browsing, but had no intention to buy. James Lennon approached me and I let him know that I Loved the cars, but could not afford a new car purchase. We talked a bit about what I was currently driving, and my wife joined me, coming from the service area. James told me that he had a beautiful used car that he was very excited about, and asked me if I would like to take a look. Sure, I said. Jimmy got the keys, checked my license (I had no intention to take a test drive), and went out to fetch the car. Then, THERE IT WAS!!! YIKES!!! The 2016 Ford Explorer Sport, in a Very Unique color. My wife and I took it for a test drive. This car had EVERYTHING and MORE than I was expecting, and would only cost me a few dollars a month more than my 2009 Buick Enclave...SOLD!!! Thanks Jimmy, You Are the BOMB!!! I am Loving my New Machine, and its Beautiful!!! Thanks Malouf Ford!!

James J Lennon

February 13, 2019

"Easy transaction "

- Clew

The process of buying out my leased vehicle was an easy transaction. It was quick from the moment we decided to purchase my leased car. Everything was taken care of by the dealership.

Bill Barton

February 12, 2019

"Smooth transaction from beginning to end"

- dorrick

This was the smoothest transactions we've every had at any car dealer! We were just looking as our 16 year old vehicle was having some issues. We looked online and found several certified pre-owned cars at Malouf. We found out from our own mechanic while we were there that our old vehicle would cost several thousands of dollars to repair. We made a deal right then and there. Everything from the test drive to sales and financing was professional and hassle-free. Ron treated us like we were his only customer (even at one point when we weren't). The car was prepped perfectly and our minor concern taken care of. We will visit again when we need another car.

Ron Iwanski