Mark Christopher Auto Center

Internet Sales

July 03, 2018

"Best experience "

- Yurmc

Best experience I have ever had! Everything went smoothly. The minute I walked in my sales rep was extremely friendly and he showed me the exact vehicle I wanted and was very knowledgeable. The whole transaction was effortless. Thank you to everyone involved I was treated like royalty. Will refer all my friends and family here and looking forward to my next purchase! :)

Vincenzo Catalano
Gerald Waters

June 28, 2018

"OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

- MrG7

28 June 2018 Greg heath General Manager Mark Christopher Auto Center Dear Mr. Heath, Yesterday we purchased a new 2018 Chevy Colorado Long Box pick up truck at the Ontario location. I am writing to you to praise the two individuals who took care of us: Frank Villalobos, of Internet Sales and Angelica Cardona, of Finance. Angelica was very professional, yet extremely gracious and pleasant. She agreed to send email copies of the contract to both our credit union and insurance company representatives, and did so immediately after the contract was finalized, rather than waiting until the next business day. Frank was the best automobile salesperson I ever have dealt with (and I bought my first new auto in 1970). Friendly, very knowledgeable about the product and its options, he also secured a GM educator’s discount for us, in addition to our factory rebate and trade in. Most of all, Frank was exceptionally patient with us, repeatedly encouraging us to ask any questions, no matter how trivial they may have seemed to us. Frank’s affable manner set us at ease throughout the entire process; at no time did we feel pressured or rushed. My wife actually commented to me on our drive home that we had a pleasant automobile buying experience, a comment that I rarely hear from anyone! In short, sir, your company should be proud of the caliber of these two employees. Our drive from Castaic was certainly worthwhile, and I will highly recommend your GM dealerships to people in the future, Sincerely, Tommy W. Ultan-Thomas

Frank Villalobos
Other Employees : Angelica Cardona

May 27, 2018

"Above and beyond!"

- Buicklove33

I had the pleasure of first running into Brian Noble when we walked on the lot. From the beginning he went above and beyond to get me into my dream car. He worked with us every step of the way and made us feel so comfortable! Thanks to Brian we were able to get a GREAT deal for my car and have amazing service! I will definitely tell my friends and family about my wonderful experience!

Brian Noble