Mark Christopher Auto Center

Internet Sales

December 13, 2018

"Easy car experience"

- Izziebee1998

We were lucky enough to meet Brian Noble, who answered every question and made sure we understood step by step how things worked and in great detail. The staff at Mark Christopher dealership, were helpful,knowledgeable and most of all they were patient to all our questions and concerns. I will be definitely be recommending my family and friends to choose Mark Christopher If they are looking into a car. Thank you Brian!!

Brian Noble

December 11, 2018

"IN AND OUT!! Great deal "

- Jram44

I worked with Nick Jensen on my new Silverado purchase and he made it so easy and stress free, I was there for less than 45 minutes and I was on my way on my new truck, I would definlety recommend seeing him and I already look forward to buying my next vehicle at Mark Christopher

December 09, 2018

"Fun and easy car buying experience "

- Jkeefer7

I spoke to Nick before I came in. I told him what I was looking for. He had a vehicle waiting for me when I arrived for my appointment. The 2018 Equinox was everything I wanted and needed. Nick was thorough, quick and fun to work with.

New 2019 Buick Enclave, $46665