Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

10920 South State Street, Sandy, Utah 84070

607 Reviews of Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

April 12, 2018

"Great helpful staff. Always go the extra mile."

- greenlizard

Greqt helpful staff. They always go the extra mile. The work is done in a timely manner and they keep us informed of what is being done with our vehicle.

I don't know the fellow's name. He was at the first desk as we pulled into the service bay
Apr 14, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We're happy you always find our staff to be so supportive during your visits here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

April 10, 2018

"Love Subaru. Love Mark Miller Subaru."

- Fifth Subaru in our family.

Taylor (in service) was great (don't see his picture, but it ought to be there). Kept me informed every step of the way. Jason immediately got me a loaner. Best salesman ever!!!

Jason Murdock
Other Employees : Taylor in Service - Great!
Apr 11, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are pleased to hear Jason and Taylor took such great care of you! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 09, 2018

"polite service"

- Josh627

The service writer was right on top off everything. he went out of his way to find me and explain the status of the work. And the work was done earlier than expected. Great day at Mark Miller.

Kevin Christians
Apr 11, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Thank you for the high star rating! It's great to see that everything was completed in a timely manner, and to your satisfaction! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 07, 2018

"Repair"

- Kevin

Staff was pleasant and clear about our repair needs. Fair and honest pricing. Kevin did a great job explaining the problems and options. Repairs were completed in a timely manner.

Kevin Christens and Mike Cortez
Apr 10, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Kevin, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 02, 2018

"Awesome! "

- Emilybrim

Love this dealership. I just purchased my second car from them. Any time that I’ve brought in my car for a routine service, they have always treated me really well. Everyone is really nice and it’s just a good time!

Cole Christofferson
Nate McKeeth

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Congratulations on your new car, Emily! We're happy to hear you always have a positive experience at our dealership! If you ever need anything additional, don't hesitate to reach out! Safe travels!

April 01, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Ashli

The customer service is great here! Kevin in the service department went above & beyond to ensure my experience was satisfactory! And, my Subuaru is now in tip top shape.

Kevin Edwards

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Ashli, we're so glad that Kevin was able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 01, 2018

"Excellent service and very kind attendant. "

- yourmama

Excellent service and very kind attendant. They went the extra mile for me and my care. Excellent kind and caring attendant. I would recommend this dealership for service and repairs.

Ryan Rigby

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Our staff goes the extra-mile for our valued guests! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

March 29, 2018

"Quick Easy No Hassle! "

- devildurby

Got me right in for service, Cole answered my questions about a new WRX I had questions about... may have to do a new one soon!

Cole Christofferson
Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We hope to see you soon!

March 29, 2018

"Amazing!"

- k.showell

I was very nervous to buy my first "brand new" car. Dave and Nate were both very friendly, professional and patient with me during the entire process. I was in touch with Dave and Sheryl several days prior to my appointment (including phone calls while I was driving across Wyoming), they helped streamline the process, having me compete several steps in advance to save time. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. I will definitely recommend Mark Miller Subaru in the future!

Nate McKeeth
Dave Turcotte
Other Employees : Sheryl Daniels
Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 28, 2018

"Bought my first car, and loved it!"

- Somer3248

Dave was very helpful in finding me the perfect car at the right budget. I wasn't pushed towards anything I didn't want. It was a wonderful first experience.

Dave Turcotte
Mar 30, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are glad Dave could provide you with a great first car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!