Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

607 Reviews of Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

March 26, 2018

"Awesome "

- Emilysubarujunkie

Fantastic customer service experience. I will only purchase cars from Mark Miller Subaru. Hands down best time buying a car in 19 yrs. I will recommend this place to all my family and friends. Worth the drive for sure.

Other Employees : Keith Gonzales
Mar 28, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear you received such fantastic customer service! If you ever have additional questions or needs, please let us know! Safe travels!

March 23, 2018

"Quality, timely"

- 5outbacks

Excellent service and short wait,. Was given a number of services for which was not even charged. Confident that my vehicle remains in good repair.

Drew

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

"Exceeded Expectations"

- Above and Beyond

Ryan assisted with the service of our vehicle today. Expertly explained the issue the methodology of what was needed for repair . Very courteous, kind and considerate. Exceeded our expectations and made the experience painless. We appreciate the great customer service and thorough and knowledge explanation, The thoughtfulness to wash the car was the best extra!!!

Ryan Neilsen

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are pleased to hear Ryan was able to exceed your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 22, 2018

"Helpful, Knowledgeable, No Pressure"

- Carole E Lyon

Everyone my son and I worked with was very helpful and friendly. Kevin Edwards, the salesman was good to send me e-mails with updates on pricing and on a good used vehicle. I ended up with a new 2018 outback and am loving it. I appreciated that there was no pressure on what to buy including any extras. The only thing I felt bad about is that you could not match the same trade in value as CarMax so I had to buy my car with no trade in and then go the CarMax to sell my other car.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Hello Carole, thank you; we appreciate your feedback about your experience with us! Congratulations on your new 2018 Outback! Safe travels!

"No hassles"

- Ltrain

First time buying a car on a Monday, night and days experience. Love the level playing field..price as is, no commission, no pressure. Matt was awesome!! My husband couldn’t be there, Matt gave my daughter and I his opinions and made me feel good about our purchase without being pushy or “salesman’ish”. Finance was a breeze once I mentioned I was in my lunch hour. The warranty gets oushed pretty hard but I get it, that’s an add on that brings in more money. Robert was kind and went about it well. Best car buying experience yet

Matt Hansen
Robert Baldwin

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are very happy Matt and our team could provide you with the best buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! safe travels!

March 21, 2018

"easy to work with"

- lsh

Mark Miller Subaru is great to work with. They are like no other dealership out there. I looked at their cars on line, sent an e-mail. I received a nice e-mail with the information that I requested. When I went in to test drive the cars, the sales person was nice, easy going, I did not feel any pressure at all. I've never been in a dealership where they didn't pressure you or hound you. This was amazing. I would go back any time and recommend Mark Miller.

Roger Nielsen

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are so happy to read such a great review about Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit!

March 21, 2018

"Everyone very nice, helpful and competent."

- Bert

Everyone I dealt with was very pleasant and helpful. Not if the financial man I dealt with but he was very nice and thorough. I dealt with Kimberly from concierge department and one other young man (can’t remember his name), but both were great.

Tyler Lefevre
Other Employees : Two people in Concierge department

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Bert, we are pleased you found our staff was so helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

March 19, 2018

"Calm and professional experience"

- KatMike

Roger Nielson and Joe Gonzales were amazing. My husband and I enjoyed the whole experience. It was so nice not being pressured into doing anything we didn't want. We loved the relaxed, no pressure atmosphere from start to finish. We are so glad that we took our daughter, Samantha and our good friend Carols' advice. and came to Mark Miller. We will definitely be returning customers hen that time comes again.

Joe Gonzales
Roger Nielsen
Mar 21, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

March 19, 2018

"oil change gone wrong"

- gordon03503

Brought wife's Forester in for service and oil filter was left off then started, covered engine with oil. My wife is epileptic and couldn't take the smell so I went upstairs and was looking at a turbo Forester. Brought the wife back to look and drove the Forester and Outback with all the bells and whistles, guess which on she liked...we now own a totally RAD Outback. I would and will tell everyone about Mark Miller Subaru sales and Cole Christofferson.

Cole Christofferson
Joe Gonzales
3.0
Chris Fairclough
Mar 21, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

March 18, 2018

"Honest, Not Pushy, comfortable experience "

- Ryan J

My wife and I dropped in and met Kevin at the front door. He was very friendly but not overbearing. He answered all of our questions and was very upfront about both the good and the bad of all our options. His main goal was to help us find what we wanted. The second time we came in he spent his entire afternoon helping us choose outback. After the purchase, Preston came out with me to the vehicle and helped me set up everything. great experience - will go back when we buy our second Subaru from Mark Miller Subaru.

Other Employees : Preston
Mar 20, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Ryan, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mark Miller Subaru South Towne