Matt Slap Subaru

Ron B., Sales Consultant, Matt Slap Subaru

December 14, 2018

"Quick & Painless "

- L. Hurley

Looking for a new car is worse than going to the dentist in my view, but what a delightful & refreshing experience I had with Chris, Laura & Greg ar Matt Slap. They were honest & upfront with all my questions. Enjoyed meeting them & was impressed by their no nonsense approach. I would highly recommend Matt Slap to my family & friends. Drove off in a brand new Outback!🤗🤗

Laura Hart-Siano
Chris Mooney
Mary T.
Other Employees : Greg in Finance (dont know last name)

December 06, 2018

"New car purchase"

- iwilkes

I was in the market for a new vehicle for some time, and had a few frustrating experiences at different dealers. Ron made the new car buying experience smooth and seamless. I was prepared to jump through a million hoops and spend hours filling out paperwork, but I was pleasantly surprised by how quick and painless the process was here. The customer service is top notch.

November 09, 2018

"No Stress Car Buying at it's Finest"

- Dustin Moore

Before purchasing my new Forester, I knew Matt Slap was the dealership for me. I had talked to friends and family before even walking into the dealership. I've never heard a single complaint about the dealership. Everyone I knew that had dealings with Matt Slap Subaru said it was a positive experience. I can attest to the same. I walked into the showroom just a few minutes from the dealer opening on 11/07/18, I was greeted by Ron. B. right away. His desk sits right by the door where I walked in. Ron B.'s salesmanship was top notch and not overbearing. It was very relaxing and smooth dealing with him. We had pleasant conversations and he was a great help getting the Forester I liked. They didn't have the color I wanted on the lot. The dealership located and had one picked up from another dealership. They had it delivered and ready for me to take home by early evening. Ron if you are reading this, a heartfelt thank you is in order. Thanks again, it was awesome working with you! Chris Montelongo in the finance department was a pleasure to deal with, he was able to get the finance I deserved. He fought hard for me. I'm so thankful, I was able to get a good APR. I couldn't be any happier. Hey Chris! Thanks again, awesome job! So in ending, I couldn't be any happier with how the deal went, and how I was treated. I would highly recommend Matt Slap and the highly trained staff on hand, to any friend or family member. I will be back in the future to happily buy here again. Thanks, to everyone involved in the purchase of my new Forester. I Greatly Appreciate It! Sincerely, Dustin Moore

Chris Montelongo