Matt Slap Subaru

Internet Sales Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Incredibile Experience"

- SMONTAGNO

I worked with Laura on the purchase of a 2019 Ascent and I could not be more pleased with the experience. Her knowledge and professionalism are second to none. She is a true people person who made me feel like I had known her for years, pleasure to spend time together. Very friendly, extremely helpful. She knows Subaru in and out, top to bottom. There was no need to haggle for a better price because I was confident I got it on the first pass. I also would like to give a shout out to Mary who took my initial internet inquiry and ensured I was set up with a competent sales person.

Laura Hart-Siano
Mary T.

September 19, 2018

"Since 2013 Service Center and new car purchase 9-15"

- Therese frances 139

Because of our experience in 2013 we returned last week to buy our new 2018. Once again we were treated with professional service from a dedicated team of Greg Winters, (manager) Ron Brzezicki (salesman) Chris-(finance) and Debbie-(service-specialist). We will continue to recommend Matt Slap to our friends & family. TFC Sent from my iPad

Ron B.
Greg Winter
Other Employees : Debbie-instructions -A+

September 16, 2018

"Awesome quality of new and used cars at fair honest price."

- Altima

Awesome quality of new and used cars at fair honest price. Your sales person (Ron Brzezicki) is an excellent sales person. He is very professional, honest and values your time.

Ron B.