Matt Slap Subaru

Ralph V.

Greg Winter, Sales Consultant , Matt Slap Subaru

Greg Winter

January 24, 2018

"chuck used salesman was great"

- Julzdeluxe

Purchased used car and Chuck the used salesman was awesome and very helpful!! Would highly recommend using Matt slap and seeing Chuck!!go see Chuck and tell him Julio sent you!!!

Chuck Albright

December 29, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience with Ron Brzezicki"

- oadams

We recently purchased a Crosstrek and worked with Ron. Very personable, professional, and honest. Great experience! The guy who cleaned up the car for us did an amazing job - it was shining in the dark!

Ron B.
Other Employees : See review...didn't catch person's name.

December 28, 2017

"Exciting buying experience"

- Pjhoward

Everything about my experience was so positive that I left the delaership excited, happy and full of information. I took a test drive in a Forester almost a year ago and knew that that was the car I wanted and that Laura Hart-Siano was the salesperson I wanted to work with. It look almost a year for me to get to the point where I was ready to buy, but yesterday was the day. Laura and I had stayed in touch through the year, by email, so I made an appointment with her and she made the buying process perfect. She made sure I felt comfortable behind the wheel, giving me numerous opportunities to drive. I used the Costco buying program, and the price was determined by Costco. We took care of the paperwork, she took me on a tour of the service area, and then I signed the loan paperwork with Ralph. He explained everything very well and was also very kind. Finally, Debbie took me to my car and gave me a lengthy tutorial about all of the features. She offered to be of assistance at any time, if I couldn't figure something out. Everyone I dealt with, especially Laura was so pleasant and helpful. Laura even called my insurance agent to get the insurance coverage. I would never go to another dealership after this wonderful experience.

Laura Hart-Siano