Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia

Arcadia, CA

794 Reviews
Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer located in Arcadia, California serving the greater Los Angeles area including Arcadia, Pasadena, and the San Gabriel Valley. Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is part of the family owned Rusnak Auto Group that has been serving the community for over 50 years. Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz and AMG Performance Center dealers in the country. We offer a large inventory of Mercedes-Benz, AMG Performance Models, and Sprinter/Metris Commercial Vans. We take great pride in providing the highest level of service to our valued clients. Please stop by to take a look and meet our staff.

101 N Santa Anita Ave

Arcadia, CA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 794 reviews

December 23, 2021

Bruce is always ready to help and is very transparent with the statuses of everything going on. I really wanted a new s580 and Bruce was very efficient and helpful with securing me a car fast. The terms More

by RyanHou
Dec 23, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Thank you for letting us know of your positive car-buying experience, Ryan! Our Sales Team at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia always strives to provide quality and efficient support to assist with the process. Reach out to Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia if you ever need auto assistance in the future.

December 09, 2021

Thanks to Corry and Barby for making the purchase flawless and pleasant! The display room is updated and bright. Staffs are so approachable and efficient! Special thanks to Corry: We appreciate your More

by Emi2006
Other Employees : Barby
Dec 09, 2021 -

Emi2006 responded

Great experience!

Dec 10, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hi Emi, thanks for the positive review! We can't tell you how nice it feels to hear that our Sales Team went above and beyond to make sure your experience was a memorable one. We look forward to hearing from you again, and please contact us if you ever need anything regarding your vehicle!

December 09, 2021

I was really impressed with the salesman Corry Polk. He demonstrated expert knowledge on the vehicles and took the time to explain the features of my new vehicle. More

by dewaltbrown
Dec 10, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your positive review. It pleases us to know that our Sales Department were impressive, knowledgeable, and informative whilst working with you. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia and we hope to continue to assist with all of your future automotive needs.

December 02, 2021

Poor follow up; bought somewhere else. Limited inventory with pricing not competitive. Much better experience elsewhere More

by ksds
Dec 16, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. At Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia customer satisfaction is very important to us and I would like the opportunity to further discuss your sales experience. Would you kindly reach out to me at your convenience? Best, General Sales Manager Tommy Le tle@rusnakautogroup.com (626) 462-3032 101 N. Santa Anita Ave • Arcadia, CA 91006 https://www.rusnakarcadia.com/

November 24, 2021

Corry Polk and Katrina Morris were great to work with. Very personable and easy to communicate with. The deal went great. Thank you!! More

by Eric M.
Nov 29, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hello Eric! We are pleased to know your visit went well and our Sales Team was very personable and easy to communicate with. We appreciate you doing business with Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia.

November 08, 2021

Kat Bassenger is the best sales consultant I have ever met She is serious and responsible for her work, very patient and amiable More

by ashleeq2012
Nov 09, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to learn our Sales Department was patient and courteous during your visit with us here at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Nov 10, 2021 -

November 08, 2021

She is serious and responsible for her work, very patient and amiable,She is the best sales consultant I have ever met。 More

by ashleeq2012
Nov 09, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Nov 10, 2021 -

November 01, 2021

This Rusnak Dealership also called Arcadia Mercedes Dealership gives me one of the worst experience on car maintenance. I was planning to drop off my Mercedes 2019 SLC300, and they need until next da More

by wlee7337
Nov 16, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hello, Please know that we take your feedback very seriously, and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to address all of your concerns further regarding your recent service experience. Please reach out to me at a time that is convenient for you to discuss your situation. I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you. Best, Service Manager mmarsh@rusnakautogroup.com (626) 462-3050 101 N. Santa Anita Ave • Arcadia, CA 91006 https://www.rusnakarcadia.com/

Nov 16, 2021 -

October 27, 2021

Service,Service,Service!Excellent customer service and best buying experience easy to deal with.Great job! More

by note_taki
Oct 28, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your visit with us at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia! Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

October 26, 2021

Tim (General Manager) and Corey (Sales Rep) we’re tremendous. I knew what options I wanted in my new GLE 450, but I couldn’t find it at any of the dealerships. Instead these dealerships told me what More

by balee
Other Employees : Tim - GM
Oct 27, 2021 -

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia responded

Hi Balee, Thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled you had a customer driven, professional, and helpful purchasing experience. We hope you enjoy your new Mercedes GLE450 and we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Oct 28, 2021 -

balee responded

Awesome staff, awesome service. Yes, I’ll be back!