Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted

Sebastian MARTINEZ

August 13, 2018

"Exceptional experience "

- CSN

I inquired about a vehicle in Ohio advertised on the website. Shawn offered to video record the truck so I could see exactly what they were selling. We had excellent communication over the phone because I was located in Maryland. He was very helpful with my needs regardless of the questions and concerns I had. The process was virtually painless and helped me to believe in a new method for procuring a vehicle. The truck could have been shipped to Maryland, but I chose to drive to Ohio to meet Shawn and shake his hand. I also enjoyed the ride back to Maryland in my new Truck. This was hands-down the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. I also feel like I made a new friend. Thanks Shawn…

Shawn Blum

August 12, 2018

"Great as usual "

- KinanjoudiS560

Allan works with me patiently. The staff is very professional and helpful. 5 stars dealership. This is my third vehicle from them over the period of 6 years. The service department is also great and do all they could to make your service experience easy and smooth.

Allan Goldstein
SEAN CINALLI
SAMUEL PICKERING

August 11, 2018

"Ryan Cavanaugh is the shizniz"

- elise

My husband and I were simply beginning to shop around for a new vehicle, not intending to make a decision for several months. I was a bit apprehensive stopping at the Mercedes dealership as we have never owned a Mercedes. We were greeted AND treated with such kindness that my apprehensive was immediately alleviated. Ryan was our “salesman” and he stands out and above what the typical salesman’s stereotype is. There was no hard sell, just conversation. His education and preparedness about the product was so thorough that any question asked of him was answered seamlessly. My husband and I were also quite impressed with the positive opinion and words that Ryan had for his boss, Mr. Moreno. My husband later had a conversation with Mr. Moreno and it was obvious why Ryan feels the way he does. Another stand out fella was Andrew Conner, the business manager. Again, knowledgeable, friendly, and loyal to his boss. As my 4 year old granddaughter says, “it wasn’t a great” experience, “it was a fantastic” experience. Oh yeah!!! We made our choice that day and took possession three days later!!

Ryan Cavanaugh