Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted

BARRY SISLER, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted

BARRY SISLER

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 15, 2018

"Excellent customer experience "

- JulieB

Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the sales transaction and the customer service far exceeded my high expectations and unique request. Not only did I want a certified used car, I needed to have it adapted for my handicap. I met with Don LaPorte several times to identify the most appropriate car, test drive it, and find the right color and style. Don made many calls and sent emails, helping me coordinate adaptions with the aftermarket companies. Don ensured that I got the perfect car for me and the best possible deal. So easy and I get a Mercedes!

Donald LaPorte
Other Employees : Matthew Frazier

November 15, 2018

"Shawn Blum has provided an exceptional experience"

- jjmcabier

When buying a vehicle, I will only purchase from those that act with integrity and openness in communication. Shawn Blum and Mercedes-Benz of North Olmstead met those qualifications without hesitation or provocation. I would highly recommend this experience.

"First-Class customer service!"

- BillyD1979

What an excellent experience! I worked with Shawn at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted and was VERY impressed. Impeccable service with a smile, willing to go the extra mile and first class treatment. From the time I inquired about the ML350 to the time I returned my loaner and picked it up, Shawn kept me informed and ready to help at any time. His cool demeanor and top notch customer services skills were the best I've seen. This was my first Mercedes-Benz purchase but will not be my last. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, $83170