Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

650 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, New York 11570

Samantha Patti, Service Writer, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Samantha Patti

Service Writer
George Glier, Sales Representative, Master Certified, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Sales Representative, Master Certified
Anthony Angelo, Service Writer, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Anthony Angelo

Service Writer
MBRVC Management, Management, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

MBRVC Management

Management

November 20, 2018

" Again, dealing with George Glier was a wonderful experience"

- Marie

I just leased my second car from George Glier at Mercedes of RVC>. Once again it was a very positive experience from start to finish. George is professional, honest and sincere and worked very hard to find exactly what I was looking for. He didn't give up! He was there when I picked up the car and has followed up several times to make sure that everything went smoothly, which it did! I highly recommend George Glier if you are contemplating a Mercedes. He made me feel as if I were his number one priority. Thank you, George!

November 02, 2018

"Getting The Best SUV"

- John and Mercedes

Our sales consultant Craig German was extremely helpful with our New GLE. We had our Hart's set on the panoramic roof. Craig came through with the Car of our dreams. Thanks Craig at Mercedes Benz of Rockville Centre. John and Mercedes

Craig German
MBRVC Management

October 29, 2018

"Great job, George!"

- Grace loves cars4

George Glier was a pleasure to do business with on the lease of my 2019 GLC-300, which I picked up last week. He found just the right car for me with the options and color I wanted and showed genuine interest by following up on everything after I took delivery to be sure I was happy. If you’re looking for a new Mercedes Benz, go see George Glier at Rockville Centre Mercedes! Thanks, George!

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $50425