Mercedes-Benz of Union

4.2

January 14, 2019

"Great experience "

- Boonzyb

Mr Lenny did an awesome job helping me on purchasing my first Mercedes & I’m very glad with my new car. Lenny Inserra you the man bro 👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾

January 07, 2019

"First class service"

- drmonckbern

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my AMG 63S. The facility itself as modern and stocked with some of the best vehicles Mercedes has to offer. Lenny, my salesman made the whole experience as painless as it can be. He was able to arrange for early termination of my lease and took care of everything with the return. In addition he made sure all of my needs were met in my new vehicle and provided a level of personal service that is rare in this day and age.m. I would definitely buy my future cars from Lenny at this dealership in the future!

Other Employees : Tim

December 03, 2018

"Simply perfect"

- Bayer1904

We got our new GLC from Ray Catena recently and were very happy with the overall experience. From setting up time for the test drive to the actual decision, the service was professional, friendly and very customized. We worked with Lenny, who was brilliant. Very knowledgeable and responsive, and not at all intrusive like so many other car salespeople. 5 stars from us!

Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, $39999