Mercedes-Benz of Union

James Castello, General Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Union

James Castello

4.2

February 16, 2019

"Premium, No Hassle Experience"

- arsalanelley

I highly recommend working with Chris, who honest, upfront, and gave me the best deal of any dealer. Chris goes the extra mile, even after the sale.

February 13, 2019

"True to their word"

- Warwickian

Chris Bradfield went the extra mile. We agreed on a fair price for a GLS on what we thought my wife wanted. She then told me she wanted a different color and Chris located the vehicle with same specs and different color and kept the same price. Signing for the car was a breeze. I went back a few months later for a car for myself. Chris gave me a reasonable price and this time delivered the car to my house. Nobody believes how great our experience was both times but we were extremely pleased. Will send everyone I know to Ray Catena in Union.

February 08, 2019

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

- JDorval

Lenny Inserra was simply FANTASTIC. From the moment I walked in the door, Lenny and his staff were mindful of my needs. Lenny did a great job of showing me everything on my wish list and being patient enough to find me exactly what I wanted. The E 450 Coupe was a perfect choice. Thanks to Lenny, I was able to surprise my wife with a wonderful Valentine's Day gift. This family owned business certainly understands how to treat their customers. Continued Success.

Lenny Inserra