Mercedes-Benz of Union

Stanley Baum

Victor Kaczynski, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Union

Victor Kaczynski

November 01, 2018

"I had an outstanding experience!"

- Patti

My experience was excellent at Ray Catena of Union!! I was unsure what I wanted from a new to pre-certified Mercedes but after searching for about a week both online and at other dealerships I knew who I wanted to buy car from....Chris Bradfield. Chris was professional, knowledgeable and always listened to my questions and understood my goals. He politely took me out for test drives and while I didn't buy the brand new Mercedes I did end up buying a pre-owned vehicle which was better suited for my budget. I think Chris is a great representation of the dealership and while I know he was fairly new, he was trained very well and if he didn't know the answers, he knew where to go to get them. I applaud the managment of Ray Catena Union for identifying good talent and giving young professionals (like his brother Nick) an opportunity to grow in the organization. Chris is a real asset to the dealership and I can see him continuing to grow and assume further managment/leadership at some point. Thank you!!

October 30, 2018

"2019 C300"

- Red Sox Fan

We had a wonderful experience dealing with Lenny. He was very professional and helpful in putting us into our new 2019 C300. We were unable to pick up the car in person. Lenny arranged for Jordy to deliver the car to us. He demonstrated the new features of the car and took the time to make us comfortable with the car. Lenny and Jordy are two employees you can be very proud to have representing your dealership. Carol and Frank Moran

Lenny Inserra
Other Employees : Jordy

October 19, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Ray & Andrea

My wife and I have bought many cars through the years and have never had a salesman like Christopher Bradfield. If he was to be rated on a scale from 1-10 ( 10 being the highest ), we would rate him a 15. Chris was knowledgeable,polite,patient,thorough,comforting, to name a few of his attributes.He went above and beyond to help us with the process of buying a car. We will highly recommend Chris to you, our family and friends! It was pleasure to work with him. The staff was great also, especially Bill Zimmerman and Burton Henson.

Burton Henson