Meyer Honda

James  Adams, Internet Sales Manager , Meyer Honda

James Adams

Internet Sales Manager

October 12, 2017

"Efficient, honest and knowledgeable dealership "

- 28hadfield

Salesman Jose Diaz did not pressure us and was so courteous and knowledgeable about the Civic.?????????? Out of 5. I would recommend him and consider on our next vehicle purchase. We didn’t deal with Dale Sudhot much, the financial director because he explained everything in detail so efficiently and effectively that we went home with the civic that evening. Love it! Meyer Honda ??????????

October 11, 2017

"First time buyer"

- R

It was my first time buying a Honda and it was a great experience! Jose was very patient with me with all my questions and helped us get a good deal on our trade-in! Chris was upfront with us and helped us get a good rate. Very friendly all around. I highly recommend Meyer Honda!

October 01, 2017

"Purchase of new vehicle"

- Kathy

I recently purchased a second vehicle from Meyer Honda. Jose Diaz and Chris Luebbers were professional, friendly and demonstrated a willingness to answer all my questions. I am extremely pleased with my experience. I chose another Honda due to the quality of the vehicles. I chose Meyer Honda due to the quality of the staff and in particular Chris Hughes of the service department.

Used 2010 Honda CR-V, $13300