Mike Castrucci Ford

Ryan Egan, New Vehicle Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford

Ryan Egan

New Vehicle Sales

October 04, 2017

"Service with so many smiles! "

- Sharoeder

I had an appointment to drop my Lincoln off for service this morning at 8:45. I arrived 15 minutes early and was pulling out of the parking lot in my liner car BEFORE my appointment time! I may be jumping the gun here, but if the rest of the service goes half as well, they still deserve all these stars!!!!

Ben Castrucci
Other Employees : And the super nice gal that got me into my loaner in less than 3 minutes!

September 13, 2017

"Knowingly sold me a lemon "

- Mandapanda45122

Knowingly sold me a Car they knew had transmission issues and never mentioned it. It is not safe to drive causes me extreme anxiety and has almost caused two highway accidents. . They will not work with me to trade in as I tried this week while it said in the service bay for the third time in a matter of months. Car is only 2 years old and has 55,000 miles on it. They were not accommodating to the fact that they sold a single Mom this defective vehicle and let me walk out still driving an unsafe vehicle to transport my child. Will never refer again. Please know that Gary is very nice man but his hands were obviously tied.

Gary Plunkett

September 11, 2017

"Loved the customer service!"

- NateReilly

This was my first vehicle purchased from Mike Castrucci and I was very pleased with the staff that I spoke with. It's a great dealership with outstanding personnel and I will be back again.

Glenn Knell