Modern Auto Sales

Guy  Nichols , Director Of Operations , Modern Auto Sales

Guy Nichols

Director Of Operations

November 10, 2018

"Kevin works with you and for you."

- johnnybshea

My wife and I are rebuilding our credit which can be intimidating when making a big purchase for obvious reasons. Kevin Kincman at the Dracut MA Modern Auto location not only found be the perfect car for our situation quickly but he found me a car I absolutely love and I'll be proud to drive for a long time. Kevin's service was far and above the best we've ever received. I'll never go to a different dealership this place has great vehicles! Kevin certainly knows what he is doing and adds a down to earth human side to the car buying business which made us feel right at home in the right hands. Anyone in the market for a new vehicle should 100% go to Modern Auto and ask for Kevin Kincman

November 05, 2018

"Kevin went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. "

- Rstefanczak

Kevin worked very hard on my behalf with the banks to ensure I had a reasonable payment that I could afford. Instead of trying to get me to buy a less expensive car he worked with me to make sure I got the car I wanted at a fair price and that I could afford it. It's not too common in today's world to have people looking out for your best interest. Kevin is definitely someone you can count on to do what's right for you.

October 29, 2018

"Excellent service and selection!"

- Redbull03!!!

Great Family run business. Awesome selection of pre-owned vehicles. All very clean they look new! Staff is courteous and very friendly. Highly recommend if your looking for a new automobile.

Joe Caggiano