Modern Auto Sales

Joe Caggiano, Pres, Modern Auto Sales

Joe Caggiano

Pres

May 16, 2018

"Great service all around 👏 "

- cza227

From the moment I stepped foot from my previous vehicle to the moment I left with my new vehicle, I was treated with professionalism & excellent customer service by Joey. Whether in person or on the phone, I got exceptionally great service from a great all around team. Great buying experience, thank you.

May 11, 2018

"Car for my kid ; graduation gift surprise = success! "

- MoJH22

The Staff at Modern Auto Sales was amazing when I recently bought a car as a surprised graduation gift for my daughter. Joey was my salesman and he was very helpful with all his knowledge. We test drove 2 cars and once we made the decision, he sent me over to Keith. Keith set up all the paperwork (loan approval w/ an awesome rate, warranty, contacted my ins company & did my transfer of plates/registration on site). I really didn’t have to do much, they did all the work for me, which is great with my busy schedule! We showed up to pick up the he car; Joey had it washed and offered to put a beautiful red bow on it to add to the surprise! It was awesome! Ernesto had all the paperwork ready for me to sign because he knew we didn’t have much time & Matt made sure Joey smiled (and posed accordingly) for the picture too! This is a day my kid won’t forget! Thanks for spoiling us Modern Auto!

Matt Bisbee
Keith DiRocco
Ernesto Resto

May 11, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- Barbbel

Looked online found vehicle, associate got back to me immediately after 8pm Went in at 11 Friday morning and drive off with vehicle 4pm fully insured

Ray Sousa