MotorWorld Lexus

Jim  Partington, Brand Manager, MotorWorld Lexus

Brand Manager
Josh  Husted, Lexus Technology Specialist, MotorWorld Lexus

Lexus Technology Specialist
Aldo  Franconi Jr., Sales and Leasing Product and Delivery Specialist, MotorWorld Lexus

Sales and Leasing Product and Delivery Specialist

January 07, 2019

"LexusNX300"

- KMS LEXUS

I had the fortunate opportunity in purchasing my new Lexus at Motorworld in Wilkes-Barre, PA. I found my sales rep, Aldo Franconi to be very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. He made it a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend him.

December 31, 2018

"Lexus NX Purchase"

- Dave

It’s always a pleasure dealing with Aldo. He’s a true professional and is great at what he does. This is my third vehicle purchase from him and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

December 31, 2018

"Great Experience Buying Car/Service"

- SonyeHairsalon

My name is Sonya Durant. I have had some of the best experiences at Motorwolrd Leuxs in the 20 years I've done business with them. I've purchased many cars from Jim Partington. He's helped me pick the right car and made sure I was taken care of. He sincerely cares about his customers. Jonathan Gable was very knowledgeable about the car. Josh Husted the technology specialist was great. He went over the car with me and even came out to the house to setup my garage door opener to the car and helped me with any questions I've had when I've come in for service. Dave in service has also been a great help everytime I come in, he takes good care of me. Motorwolrd Lexus makes the buying process simple and very stress free.

Dave Standarowski