Muller's Woodfield Acura

Sebastian Wrobel, Internet Sales Manager, Muller's Woodfield Acura

Internet Sales Manager
Patrick Douglas, Finance Manager, Muller's Woodfield Acura

Patrick Douglas

Lance Dailey, Sales and Leasing Consultant (New/Pre-Owned), Muller's Woodfield Acura

Lance Dailey

Sales and Leasing Consultant (New/Pre-Owned)
Myles Bauer, Finance Director, Muller's Woodfield Acura

Myles Bauer

Finance Director

November 15, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Cvon

Sebastian Wrobel at Muller’s Acura made the car buying experience seamless. He genuinely cares about answering questions, even after the sale has been completed. I appreciate all his help and dedication in getting my Acura RDX.

Myles Bauer

November 14, 2018

"Picture Puuuurfect car"

- SLW

Sebastian was my sales guy and got me into exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted! He made the process painless and walked me through exactly what I needed. I was first worried since I never leased before, but he showed me the benefits and I couldn’t be happier! Plus after the process was done he took a picture of us and added a crazy cat onto the picture, he is just a genuine understand guy and very personable. Couldn’t be happier, thanks again Sebastian!

November 13, 2018

"Customer for life! "

- jrwhite82

Car buying is rarely enjoyable, but Rene Peyton helped me find the right car for me. He was friendly, honest, and gave me plenty of space to thoughtfully consider my purchase. I never felt pressured and appreciated how quick and responsive Rene was throughout the entire process. His personality made me want to buy from Muller’s Acura. The finance manager, Patrick Douglas, went above and beyond to help me get into a great car at an affordable rate, after I had been hassled and offered terrible rates at other dealers. Rene and Patrick worked together to help me get into the perfect car. I brought my certified car in for a quick service shortly after purchase and was treated wonderfully and put into a very nice loaner while they had my car. I will definitely return to Muller’s next time I am in need, and I will encourage everyone I know to give them a try. Mullers has stellar service, a great selection, and very competitive prices.

Rene Peyton