Muller's Woodfield Acura

Myles Bauer, Finance Director, Muller's Woodfield Acura

Myles Bauer

Finance Director

January 18, 2019

"Sales professional provides for smooth buying experience"

- Tom G.

Lance Dailey did everything he could to make my buying experience a good one. He provided me with what i asked for in a timely and straighforward manner. He took the time to answer any and all of my questions pre and post sale. He is knowledgeable about the product he sells. He makes himself available and has the patience and willingness to meet your expectations. In summary he provides the data that was requested within the timeframe it was requested, he follows up, and he will make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. I would recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Tom G. (Proud 2019 RDX Lessee)

Lance Dailey

January 15, 2019

"Best experience ever!! "

- Alexandra

I chose Sebastian because of the amazing review and what I heard from friends and happy I went and saw him!! Came in on a Friday night after work, this was my first new car I was leasing. I came in Sebastian showed me the cars choose the one I like and we sat down and talked numbers. He made it easy explained everything how leasing works, explained how it’s more beneficial to lease then to finance. We went over everything and the numbers worked with my budget, and I signed the dotted line. I am beyond happy I did best decision ever and extremely happy I chose him for my first new car. Will definitely be a repeating customer!!! Thank you so much Sebastian!!!

Sebastian Wrobel

January 15, 2019

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever"

- Jeremy K

My wife and I worked with Rene on the purchase of an MDX. There were a couple that we were interested in. Our experience was great. Easy conversation, no pressure, no games. I would recommend Woodfield Acura and Rene in particular to anyone looking for a new car.

Rene Peyton