Nimnicht Chevrolet

Rickie Edwin

November 21, 2017

"Remarkable"

- oneal63

Sent an email to Craig Powell with what we were looking for, were we needed to be with payments and the car we were looking at. Scheduled appointment for that night, meet with Craig had a short conversation of the color of the vehicle. The car I was looking at was a 2017, walked out the door with a payment where it needed to be and a brand new 2018.... Exceeded our expectations..... Thank you Craig@!!!

Craig Powell

November 18, 2017

"Karine is Awesome!!!!!"

- KErickson2011

Karine is by far the best person to buy a car from!!! You would never know she is a sales person. She is so sweet and kind and always is interested in what's best for me and not for the sale itself !! I would recommend this dealership and Karine Griffin to everyone looking for a Chevrolet! Thank you !! :)

Karine Griffin

November 17, 2017

"2018 DURAMAX EQUINOX "

- kemmons6

1ST OF ALL, LINDA GIBSON WAS GREAT, YOU FELT LIKE SHE WAS IN YOUR CORNER AND GAVE FAIR ANSWERS AND VERIFIED INFORMATION AND MOST OF ALL WAS KIND TO HER CUSTOMERS. I FELT LIKE SHE WENT THE EXTRA MILE.....NOW, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT 10:30 AM, I HAD EXPLAINED THAT I WAS ON CALL FROM 6PM TO 6 AM AND WAS A 4 HOUR TRIP FROM HOME, SO I NEEDED TO LEAVE BY A CERTAIN TIME. WE WERE NOT CALLED INTO FINANCE TILL BETWEEN 1:30-2:00 PM. NOT TO MENTION THE INTERNET HAD ME THINKING THAT I WAS DEALING WITH A VEHICLE WITH MORE FEATURES AND WHEN I POINTED OUT THAT THE INTERNET DESCRIPTION AND THE ACTUAL VEHICLE DESCRIPTION WERE DIFFERENT A MAN SAID THAT WE WERE GIVEN THE PRICE OF THE VEHICLE ON THE LOT AND THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN THE ADVERTISEMENT, I DID THE INITIAL PART OF THIS DEAL PRIOR TO DRIVING TO THE DEALERSHIP, SO I WAS A LITTLE UNHAPPY THAT I THOUGHT I WAS NEGOTIATING FOR THE ADVERTISED VEHICLE. IN THE END I DECIDED TO GO FORWARD WITH THE DEAL, BUT WITH AN EERIE FEELING. THE PRICE WAS FAIR. I ENDED UP AT YOUR DEALERSHIP BECAUSE THE VERO BEACH DEALERSHIP WAS NOT EASY TO DEAL WITH, OFFERED NOTHING IN THE OFFICE BUT PROMISED MUCH WHILE IN THE LOT AND AT ONE POINT, A MALE IN FINANCIAL MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT THE PRICE NOT BEING A BIG DEAL AND I PROCEEDED TO TELL HIM THAT IT WAS MY MONEY THAT WOULD BE PAYING FOR THIS VEHICLE AND IT IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME. THEY STATED THEY WOULD GIVE ME A HURRICANE DAMAGE DISCOUNT, AND I FOUND OUT THAT DISCOUNT HAD EXPIRED, THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE HOME, GAVE MY INSURANCE COMPANY THE VIN AND INFORMATION ON THE VEHICLE AND THIS VEHICLE WAS NOW ON MY POLICY, ENTERED MY INFO INTO, WHAT EVER YOU ENTERED IT INTO I AND I STARTED RECEIVING EMAILS FROM ON STAR...ALL FOR A VEHICLE THAT I DID NOT OWN, HAD NOT SIGNED A CONTRACT ON. I WAS SHOWN WHAT MY MONTHLY PAYMENT WOULD BE, 3 DIFFERENT AMOUNTS AND EVERY AMOUNT WAS OVER WHAT I STATED I WANTED, BUT I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW THEY GOT THIS MONTHLY PAYMENT, INTEREST RATE WHEN MY CREDIT SCORE WAS NOT QUERIED AN THERE WAS NOT EVEN A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION INVOLVED IN THE PICTURE. I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES FOR A BOTTOM LINE, NEVER SEEN ONE, I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO LEAVE A CHECK TO SECURE THE VEHICLE, I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE A CHECK AND THE SALES MANAGER SAID I HAD TO. i WROTE THE CHECK OUT AND TOLD HIM THAT THE FUNDS WERE NOT IN THE ACCOUNT AND WOULD NOT BE IN THE ACCOUNT UNTIL I SEEN AND AGREED ON A BOTTOM LINE. THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, I WAS AT THE DEALERSHIP LOOKING FOR BOTTOM LINE, SUNDAY I PLACED A STOP PAYMENT ON THE CHECK AND LOCATED ANOTHER DEALERSHIP TO DEAL WITH. SO YES AFTER THAT NIGHT MARE, YOU DEALERSHIP WAS REFRESHING. PS I DID GET CALLED INTO WORK AND WAS AN HOUR LATE.

Linda Gibson