Nimnicht Chevrolet

Gary Berger

October 19, 2018

"Great overall experience"

- Clh

Craig Powell made our car buying experience so easy. We live three hours away and were able to work the deal out with his help and a manager before we made the trip up there. When we arrived it was straight to the point, no surprises, no tricks...The numbers we agreed upon as well as a great rate. I can not recommend Craig or Nimnicht enough. We are so happy with our experience and our Suburban. Thank you again for working with us and making it such an easy experience!

Martin Sanchez
Craig Powell

October 16, 2018

"Don Sanders Review"

- Bettyram

Willing to work with you until you find what you want. No pressure and answers all questions. Go see Don Sanders.at Nimnicht today to get your next vehicle.

Karen Keen

October 16, 2018

"Almost 5 Stars"

- Dnader68

I have bought 3 cars from Nimnicht Chevrolet over 3 years, and always through Don Sanders. Don is worth 10 stars himself. He has always worked hard to make sure I am completely happy with my purchase. The dealership itself needs a little work. I had an issue where the window tint was causing a glare with the shiny trim around the AC vents. This interfered with my ability to use my side mirrors. I considered this a safety hazard. Don tried to work with several people to have this issue resolved, only to hear "no" or "we are not going to do that". Don did not give up. He knew how important this was to me. He finally found a solution, and I am happy with the results.

Used 2016 Hyundai Veloster, $14975