Nimnicht Chevrolet

Justin Maggio, Internet Sales Consultant, Nimnicht Chevrolet

Linda Gibson, Internet Sales Consultant, Nimnicht Chevrolet

Linda Gibson

February 24, 2018

"Great people and service "

- Tonyphelps31

Justin was great. He helped me get a truck I wanted and the price I needed. Even detailed my truck for me when they were backed up so I wouldn't be there so long. Thank

February 21, 2018

"It all worked out."

- Donny

Over a period of two weeks Karine worked diligently to create a great deal for me. When at the last minute my payment jumped thirty dollars she was on the scene offering compensation in the way of accessories for my new suburban. Great job!! I'm happy.

Karine Griffin

February 19, 2018

"Great Service from Justin Maggio. "

- JJCR

I was at Nimnicht dealership three weeks ago because I needed a car. Justin was very kind to answer my questions and guide me through all the process to get the deal done. He also was very patient and explained in detail all the paper work needed. I reccomend Nimnicht Chevrolet and particularly Justin to anyone trying to find a vehicle.

Other Employees : Justin Maggio