Nissan of Cookeville

Sean Jackson

November 20, 2017

"Great Job"

- Stormie Woods

I needed a new car and John Milligan make it so easy. I'm so happy to be driving home the car I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone.

John Milligan
Stephanie Boles

November 19, 2017

"Great dealer, great salesman!"

- Dustin Neal

Overall the best experience I've ever had working with any dealership. They were all there to help me get in an affordable vehicle that was cost effective and economically smart. Sean Jackson was one of the best salesman I've ever had as well. Not once was I pressured into anything and he sits down and explained things in terms easily understood and he truly was working for me to get the best deal available. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking new or used. I also recommend you talk to Sean Jackson as he will make sure all your car buying needs are exceeded!

Sean Jackson

November 18, 2017

"Exceptional long distance vehicle purchase process"

- TBob17

I have previously purchased multiple vehicles over the Internet, so I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. My experience with Cookeville Nissan, and particularly Micah and Adam, was exceptional. From my initial contact with them through the closing , the entire process was positive and transparent. I had contacted at least a dozen and a half dealers prior to making contact with Cookeville. Not only was the price the best, but their process was also the most seamless and transparent. They even went so far as to arrange to have the Vehicle delivered to me at the Nashville airport to save me the 160 mile round-trip ride to the dealership,and expedite my journey back to Dallas-I have not experienced that before. This was an all-around exceptional experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend them or purchased a vehicle from them again.

Micah Rowland