Nissan of Elk Grove

Pasao Yang

January 23, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Lucero_92

Lucy at Nissan of Elk Grove was awesome!!!! She helped me find the prefect match I went in there knowing what I wanted and she was able to show me that and another option while going over the differences without being pushes and in a rush unlike other car lots when looking for a car. My mother had bought my first car from her about 8 years ago when I graduated high school I was so excited we were able to speak with her again when purchasing my new vehicle! Overall phenomenal price range, deals on for their 2018 models, superior customer service, clean atmosphere and friendly demeanor! Thanks you guys are my # 1 car lot!

Lucy Cortes
Maria Angulo

January 22, 2018

"New Car!!"

- anto2007

Leased a new Nissan Murano!!! Lee was great! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Lee gave me a great deal and worked with my budget. Thank you Lee!

Lee Lee

January 21, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Vidalp1

This place had very friendly employees who were very helpful. They showed us vehicles that were in our price range and never pressured us to buy a vehicle.

Edwin Escamilla