Nissan of Staten Island

Paul Aguilar, Finance Manager, Nissan of Staten Island

Paul Aguilar

4.2

October 07, 2017

"Very professional. Very knowledgeable. Very courteous."

- jdelka819

David was not only very knowledgeable about the product we were looking at ,which was a Nissan rogue sport, But he also was able to get us the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay and we were able to leave our old car with him and drive off with the new car. I can not think of another transaction that ever went so smooth. We are now loyal customers.

October 03, 2017

"Stay away from them....."

- ALREX

my car lease got toward the end i had two payment left so i stop by there to shop around and see what the deals are than they lie to me saying we will take care of the two payments and desposition fee so you don't have to worry about it unfortunately i decide to purchase a new nissan altima 2017 it past already two month after i bought a car from them the bill still comes to me i spoke to NMAC customer service i explain to them how these liers told me we will take care of the two payment left on my previous lease NMAC customer care say what ever the sales manager told you is INCORRECT as a courtesy NMAC waive the deposition fee ...but two payments will not be waived i stop by to Dave already 3 times all what i hear from him is you got to wait for the payment to clear up it past already two month bill still comes to my house ...bottom line is stay away from them and don't trust anything what they tell you i regret by buying a new car from them wish if i could take the business somewhere else one thing for sure i will never buy from them ever again i would not recommend to anyone to buy from them.....

Casandra Ryan

August 31, 2017

"Great place"

- The mann

Went into dealership with bad credit after being turned away at other dealerships once i walked into nissan of si i was met with a sales person stephano oliveiri an after explaining my situation he assured me we will get it done 24 hrs later i left with maxima platinum durango 1500 an q 50 all for my sons. These people that worked with me were professional the facility was immaculate and were the friendliest people right down to the car detailer i wanna extend my highest compliment to all the employees there and thank you so much for the help u given me an my family . I highly recommend nissan of staten island.

Steve Oliveri