North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Sales Associate

Ramsey Obregon, Business Manager, North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Ramsey Obregon

November 03, 2017

"Best place ever, I love getting the truck serviced! :)"

- Tracey

This is my second Sequoia, purchased and maintained here. Every oil change, tire rotation and warranty checks have been completed here, they are super knowledgeable about the timelines and parts needed to keep my truck running great - which leaves me with only filling the gas tank! :) They always wash the truck and I feel like it's brand new every time I bring it home :)

Michael Cisneros

October 24, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- R. RITZ

My salesman was Michael Richardson, I was recommended by a friend to work with him. I'm glad i did. I took the whole family on a Monday to buy a new truck and didn't have to spend the whole day there. we were going to wait to have my wife's car serviced and we were done with buying the truck by the time her car was ready. He was very knowledgeable about the new Tacoma i bought and they gave top dollar for my trade in. Thank you for an excellent buying experience. This is my second new vehicle from North Park and certainly not my last.

Michael Richardson

September 24, 2017

"Exemplary Customer Service"

- L.Avila

Jimmy Solis is Top Notch! I purchased a vehicle from NPT and forgot 5 CD's in my trade in. Three days later I reached out to NPT. My original sales person was not there that day so Jimmy Solis was asked to help me. He went above and beyond to help me retrieve my CD's. He was quick and consistent. When he said, he would call me back, he did. He never lost his patience with me. He didn't have to do any of the hard work he did to retrieve my personal items. He is an exemplary and clearly outstanding person to work with. THANKS! Jimmy Solis.

Jimmy Solis