Novak Motors NJ

1130 US-22, Lebanon, New Jersey 08833

28 Reviews of Novak Motors NJ

March 17, 2019

"All around pleasant experience "

- RTM

Dealership caught our eye as we were driving by, thinking we saw a particular model, we turned in.. Although we were incorrect in what we thought we saw, we found quality inventory of many other makes/models. Met with Wes (& Howard) and took test ride in a different vehicle and left feeling satisfied with the interaction and information.. Opting for something different, after browsing the website, we returned to view other models. Another associate stepped in and was patient and answered every question till Wes was available. Wes made completing a deal a breeze. Never any pressure or silly tactics.

Kevin Borden
Howard Kletter
Mar 18, 2019 -

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you vey much for your great review! We work hard to make sure you re treated exactly as you were. We look forward to a long time relationship with you... Thanks again, Dan OBrien Sales Manager

March 16, 2019

"second great purchase"

- jack

This is the second car I purchased from Novak in the past 2 1/2 years. Joel treated us with integrity and fairness. The dealership is easy to work with and so positive and friendly. I like everything about the experience. The drive forever was a great addition that did not exist with my first purchase. I got a very good deal but also now have peace of mind if something major were to happen.

Mar 18, 2019 -

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you for the excellent review, we really appreciate it! Dan OBrien Sales Manager

March 14, 2019

"Amazing experience"

- Ram_man89

Very helpful staff that helps work with you to get you into the vehicle you want. Efficient and quick process. Helped work with my budget to get me into a truck I wanted for the right price

Mar 15, 2019 -

Thank You for the great review! We really appreciate it. Dan

March 14, 2019

"Blessed to have bought from them 👍"

- Cudagirl71

Thank you Kevin, Don Dan and the sales manager whose name escapes me. You can’t go wrong with Novak Motors! God Bless and many blessings for you all!

Kevin Borden
Don Lamperti
Dan O'Brien
Mar 14, 2019 -

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you very much for your kind review, we genuinely appreciate it. dam obrien sales manager

March 13, 2019

"Helpful no pressure experience"

- EricB

Novak motors is in my neighborhood so I searched their inventory online then stopped by to see the vehicles. All of their inventory consists of one owner vehicles with low mileage, competitive pricing, and mint condition inside and out. Everyone I met and worked with were helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I did not sense the phoniness or experience the sales pressure there that I dealt with at other dealerships while I was searching. I highly recommend them. Ask for Wes Paige.

Other Employees : Dominick Nicoletti
Mar 14, 2019 -

Novak Motors NJ responded

Eric , thank you very much for the great review , we really appreciate it. dan obrien sales manager

March 05, 2019

"Easy to deal with small dealership"

- crv4us

We liked Novak because the salesman was honest with and us and didn’t pressure us to buy the car the same day we looked at it.

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are committed to providing our customers with excellent service and look forward to a longtime relationship with you,,,thanks agan dan obrien sales manager

March 05, 2019

"Overall great experience!"

- emorano

Had a really great overall experience! Our salesmen Wes was great! Helpful and accommodating and never, never pushy! All Novak folks who we dealt with through the process were very easy to work with as well. I would certainly purchase from Novak again.

Novak Motors NJ responded

We greatley appreciate your excellent review and for choosing to do business with us....thanks again dan obrien sales manager

March 03, 2019

"Easy, fun experience!"

- juliw

I had a great experience working with Wes. From start to finish he was friendly and straight-forward with the process. And I was so happy to drive off in my dream car!!! Couldn’t have had a better car buying experience! I have already recommended Wes and Novak Motors NJ to my co-workers!

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you very much for your excellent review and for choosing us to do business with, we genuinely appreciate it dan obrien sales manager

March 01, 2019

"Sales rating"

- Adrienne1

Joel was very thorough in his presentation of the 2016 Pilot. We did not purchase, but I highly recommend and the dealership. Both my sister and parents have had exceptional experiences there.

Novak Motors NJ responded

Thank you very much for the opportunity to help you. hopefully we can assist you in the future dan obrien sales manager

February 28, 2019

"Very easy process and left with a clean car a few days later"

- Jeffc

It was a very easy process and we got a good deal on our trade in. The car we purchased was very clean and ran perfectly fine. Had lots of help by all the employees.

Novak Motors NJ responded

thank you very much for your great review! We work very hard to always do the right thing, and i am glad it shows. thanks again, dan obrien sales manager