Novak Motors NJ

Dan O'Brien

Tom Tetesco, Sales Consultant, Novak Motors NJ

Tom Tetesco

March 17, 2019

"All around pleasant experience "

- RTM

Dealership caught our eye as we were driving by, thinking we saw a particular model, we turned in.. Although we were incorrect in what we thought we saw, we found quality inventory of many other makes/models. Met with Wes (& Howard) and took test ride in a different vehicle and left feeling satisfied with the interaction and information.. Opting for something different, after browsing the website, we returned to view other models. Another associate stepped in and was patient and answered every question till Wes was available. Wes made completing a deal a breeze. Never any pressure or silly tactics.

Kevin Borden
Wesley Paige
Howard Kletter

March 16, 2019

"second great purchase"

- jack

This is the second car I purchased from Novak in the past 2 1/2 years. Joel treated us with integrity and fairness. The dealership is easy to work with and so positive and friendly. I like everything about the experience. The drive forever was a great addition that did not exist with my first purchase. I got a very good deal but also now have peace of mind if something major were to happen.

March 14, 2019

"Amazing experience"

- Ram_man89

Very helpful staff that helps work with you to get you into the vehicle you want. Efficient and quick process. Helped work with my budget to get me into a truck I wanted for the right price

Used 2016 Ram 1500, $26987