O'Neil Nissan

849 W Street Rd, Warminster, Pennsylvania 18974

350 Reviews of O'Neil Nissan

October 21, 2018

"My Experience at O’Neil Nissan"

- Cargirljen123

As Always, we had a wonderful experience at O’Neil Nissan in Warminster. Our Sales person, Ed Richie, was so helpful and understanding of our current situation and did everything possible to make our deal affordable and customized to our needs. We wound up buying a Rogue and are very happy. We must love the service as we have been loyal customers for 24 years. 🤗

Edward Ritchie
Other Employees : Ron Nevara Retired
October 17, 2018

"Certified pre owned Rogue"

- Molljp

When I walked in the door , I was introduced to Karoline . She was patient , knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with . She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy . I would highly recommend working with her ! Love my Nissan Rogue !

October 13, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- KTH

O’Neil Nissan has been my family’s go-to for years, but today was my first purchase from them. This was my first time buying from a dealership and Louis made it the easiest experience possible, helping me out every step of the way. Conor, in finance, was equally as helpful and accommodating. I will absolutely recommend O’Neil Nissan, especially Louis, to others!

Louis kaiser
October 11, 2018

"Good Sales Representative Friendly staff"

- Rogue

Great service they were super attentive and the salesperson understood us and found us a great car. They have a good selection of various make and models. And when we pick up the car they give us a full tank of gas and a spakle clean car.

October 09, 2018

"Just Like Family"

- JenZ1311

Had an awesome experience with O’Neil (Family) Nissan! From the moment we walked in, to the moment I drove away in my, literally, brand new Nissan Rogue, it was a seemless process. The entire team I worked with was a pleasant experience. Thank you to everyone at O’Neil!

Maggie O’Neil
Drew Pearlman
October 05, 2018

"Our new Pathfinder "

- DS

Never owned a Nissan before, but with the help of Karoline in sales and Connor in finance they made my car buying experience the best I've had, and I have purchased many cars! I highly recommend O'Neil Nissan!

Other Employees : Kyle- internet
October 01, 2018

"2018 Nissan Maxima Lease"

- Rob

Very pleased with my new lease for a Nissan Maxima! O’Neill’s sales staff Eric Bodenheiner and Donna Mecmann thought of every possible way to get the car I wanted at a price I could afford. If you’re lookin go lease, I strongly recommend coming to O’Neill for a new car.

Eric Bodenheimer
Donna Mechmann
September 22, 2018

"Sorry Toyota, we went Rogue! "

- Pookibear85

I was looking to trade in my 2008 Toyota Avalon for an SUV since I needed a vehicle with all wheel drive for winter conditions. I have always been #teamtoyota but didn’t care for the RAV4 and the Highlander was just too big and expensive. We test drove a Murano at Faulkner it was nice but just want the car for us. Then I looked online at Oneil Nissan and found a beautiful SL Rogue fully updated and in our price range. We met Brian who was wonderful and took us for a test drive. We fell in love with this car! It had amazing reviews and good safety ratings. Nissan Oneil gave us a much better deal for trading in our car than Faulkner offered. When we came back to buy our car, the people there were so accommodating while we were waiting for Brian to finish with a customer. Mr ONeil the owner introduced himself and his other family members who worked there. About 4 people or so offered us drinks and we were constantly updated on the wait time so we didn’t feel neglected while we waited. Thanks for making this purchase a great experience for me and my wife! We love our new Rogue!

Brian Wilz
Maggie O’Neil
Bill O'Neil
September 22, 2018

"Great"

- Alaina

It was super easy buying a certified pre owned car from these guys. Our guy Eric was helpful and not pushy at all. Wonderful experience

Eric Bodenheimer
Max Hamilton
September 15, 2018

"Very professional and cordial."

- 2018 Altama

It was close and convienant for me. I heard the staff was very personable and friendly. The Nisson Altama was the car that i was looking for.