O'Neil Nissan

849 W Street Rd, Warminster, Pennsylvania 18974

249 Reviews of O'Neil Nissan

April 15, 2018

"no pressure, relaxed friendly atmosphere"

- William Mark Schaum

Purchased used 2015 Infinit, test drove 1, came back test drove another car next day and bought. Pleasant experience with salesman, GM, and finance person, respected my questons, desire for options and provided details

Chey Kpou
April 13, 2018

"Awesome Altima"

- Lisa

This is my fifth Altima. I have been going to O’Neill Nissan for over 12 years for service and cars. Always a great experience and customer service. Eric was such a pleasure to meet buying my last car.

Eric Bodenheimer
April 13, 2018

"Traded in two cars for one "

- AD

Earle said awesome and made everything as painless as possible. Everyone that worked to get me to my new car went above and beyond what I could have ever expected. I am very happy.

Earle Cho
Donna Mechmann
April 10, 2018

"Positive experience "

- Articblue

Eric was really nice to work with. He was professional and listen to any concerns. I feel that all the staff were genuine throughout my process. Thank you!!

Eric Bodenheimer
Max Hamilton
Donna Mechmann
Other Employees : Casey
April 10, 2018

"Repeat customer"

- Alanv18

Returning to O’Neill Nissan is like visiting family without the fights. You get to meet with everyone you will deal with from Tom the service manager , to Ed Ritchie my salesman for years, to Drew who is the new Manager. These are the people who cause me to return for each lease. They all know there business Selling is only one part of the experience. Dealing with people who know what they are talking about is foremost in my visit

Edward Ritchie
Maggie O’Neil
Tom Olkowski
April 09, 2018

""I don't dislike dealerships anymore""

- Vroom

Fastest, smoothest, easiest leasing transaction I ever had (and I had allot). Drew Pearlman found me the elusive 6 cylinder Nissan Altima online in minutes...the price was agreed on in another minute or two, the papers were gone over with Brian Wilz effortlessly...when the car was delivered Brian and Drew were there...Conor Stokes went over his paperwork...signed, sealed, delivered...was then showed the new 2018 options of the Altima by Brian...my 2015 Infiniti Q50 was checked and swapped for my black on black 2018 Altima 3.5 with the spoiler/splash guards...fast and sporty for this 68 yo...vroom!!

April 09, 2018

"Customer For Life!"

- Lizzybranch

I was on a mission to make my husband's 40th Birthday memorable. Drew Pearlman and John Swider made it possible by finding the truck of my husband's dreams in a budget that worked for me. The whole experience was amazing!

JOHN SWIDER
April 07, 2018

"Awesome!!!"

- Jamie424

Brian was an awesome and understanding salesman did everything he could to get my payments where I wanted them. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone I know!!!

Kelly Heimbach
April 07, 2018

"Excellent Experience!"

- Phinsmom1

From beginning to end this was a stress-free buying experience. There was no pressure. I was given a fair, no haggle purchase price on the vehicle. Brian is a top-notch sales professional who went above and beyond my expectations. He picked me up from my house on the day of purchase, made sure the gas tank was full, checked and then double checked the cleanliness of the vehicle, and most importantly, he was truly happy for me. And you just can't fake that stuff folks! What a great guy. I could go on and on but bottom line.... A TRULY honest car salesman! Yep! If you are in the market for a new or used car, please do yourself a favor and go see Brian Wilz, He shatters the "car salesman" stereotype!!!

April 04, 2018

"Best of all "

- Ling

Last week I took my friend and his wife to O’Neil Nissan to buy a new car.The salesperson (Brian) was super nice and very helpful. We ended up buying a nice car with a great price, and they were super happy with it! Especially my friend’s daughter who is so exciting about getting this new car with all great features.I also would like to thank the boss lady (Maggie), and Drew (sales manager) for giving extra discounts. This is a nice place with friendly people and best of all, they are family owned! I greatly recommend this place for anyone looking for a car with great qualities and a low price.