O'Neil Nissan

313 Reviews of O'Neil Nissan

July 21, 2018

"Unmatched customer service"

- levans21

I've been looking for the right car for me for a few months now. Went to multiple dealerships and started to get disheartened at the type of service I was getting. The I went to O'Neil. Eric and Drew listened. They were patient and when I finally figured out what I wanted, they went above and beyond to get me the car of my dreams. I could not be happier and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to get into the right car for them.

Max Hamilton
July 17, 2018

"So happy with my experience!!"

- Amead1012

It was such an overwhelming experience shopping for a car, but Eric made it a breeze. Eric got me the best price and and went above and beyond to make sure i got the best deal on my Rogue. I recieved amazing customer service and felt so comfortable and confidant with my purchase. I live about 40 minutes away from this Nisson dealership and could have gone to 3 other Nisson dealerships closer to my area but i chose this Nisson dealership because of Eric Bodenheimer.

July 17, 2018

"Oneil Nissan"

- Kmsawaya

What a wonderful experience from the moment we walked into the door. Everyone had a smile and was pleasant. Brian immediately greeted us in a friendly-helpful manner. He was attentive in listening to my financial requirements and was determined to find a way to make it work. He was excited to walk the lot with us, in 100 degree heat, looking for cars in my price range. Happy to say, I left purchasing a new vehicle. I recommend both ONeil Nissan and Brian to anyone looking for a vehicle.

July 16, 2018

"Rogue Trade-in"

- Kathy118

Erik was one of the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with. He made the experience wonderful! I will recommend him to friends and family who are interested in purchasing a car.

July 15, 2018

"Truly wonderful experience! "

- Jenkintown33

Brian W. was excellent. We called in the morning to see if s certain car was still on the lot & yes it was. We headed right over asked for Brian & from that point on it was such a great experience. Like we have known Brian, Drew, Tom forever! When they say you are now one of the family at O’Neill Nissan that is absolutely the truth! I will recommend Brian & O’Neill Nissan to everyone I know.

July 14, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Jsalu

I had the pleasure of working with Eric for our purchase of our Armada and he was extremely professional. I strongly recommend O'Neil Nissan and Eric.

July 14, 2018

"Highly enjoyable, great host"

- pat123

We found this dealership and Brian Wilz and Tom Olkowski to be trustworthy, professional , knowledgeable, and customer oriented. We had a good experience and would definitely return in the future.

Kitty Johnson
Maggie O’Neil
Tom Olkowski
July 11, 2018

"Two new cars"

- Nissan purchase

We had a complicated transaction, one lease expiring and 2 trade ins with payoffs. We thought this would be a very long process. This was the easiest/ best new car purchase of our lives Fantastic service! Thank-you Brian and O'Neill Nissan. I would recommend Brian to anyone.

Other Employees : Pat Campbell
July 08, 2018

"Always a Pleasure"

- paula

Eric, Brian, Tom and Drew were so easy to deal with. They listened to what I wanted and were able to make it happen. Oneill has been a pleasure to deal with over the years. I knew I would be buying another car from them. And I plan on going back in the future.

June 30, 2018

"My second lease with O'neil."

- Greg318

This is my second lease with O'Neill nissan,I would recommend this place if your looking for a new vehicle. My sales guy Lou Kaiser is great, very helpfull. Everyone at O'Neill are very friendly and laid back. Absolutely recommend this place.

Louis kaiser