Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Westmont, IL

1,534 Reviews
Oakbrook Toyota is part of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group and that is more than just a name hanging on our building. It really means something. It means that we will always treat each customer like the most important person in our facility, and that is because you are the most important person in our facility. Without you we would not have so many dealerships in our network and we wouldn’t have a history that extends back over 40 years. Our staff is not here to sell you cars, we are here to build a relationship with you, and if we can assist you in your car buying or servicing process, then that is all the better. We do not throw sales pitches at you, because we know what a sales pitch is. A sales pitch is an attempt to sell somebody something that they didn’t want for a price that they were unprepared to pay. Oakbrook Toyota wants to get you exactly what you want in the West Chicago area. We don’t mind hearing the word no, because we know that it just brings us one step closer to finding the vehicle that you will say yes to. The members of our sales staff quickly build relationships with our customers, because customer relationships are very important to us. We do not care if we sell you a car now or a year from now. We want to be there to help you in your automotive journey, and we want you to take that journey on your terms.
Contact Dealership

Joelson  Maldonado at Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Joelson Maldonado

Sales and Leasing Advisor

July 04, 2022

I've never have problems with my vehicle, they take good care me and my cat More
by LEENIX Verified Customer

July 04, 2022

The maintenance department could use more help to attend more customers, I think the service could improved. More
by CESARCRTZ1 Verified Customer

July 04, 2022

Brian was extremely helpful. He kept me abreast throughout my 4runner being serviced. I will be a returning customer. More
by JOSEPHGIANNESCHI Verified Customer

Dealership Inventory (144 Vehicles)

used 2019 Toyota Avalon car, priced at $34,999