Pacifico Ford - Service Center

771 Reviews of Pacifico Ford - Service Center

November 08, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Pastor Don

Steve was excellent in providing quotes and explanations for the necessary service, repairs were performed well and I was kept informed of the progress as the vehicle went between departments. Service prices were fair and competitive. I will be back if needed.

Steven D'Alterio
October 30, 2018

"great service"

- Adisatalo

Brought my car in for routine service as usual Bob Rauh was and is the best service advisor. I always look forward to seeing him. Thanks Bob.

Bob Rauh

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

October 29, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Excellent

How do I describe Andrew Knox services? Totally Excellent! He was excellent in his services. Excellent in his professionalism Excellent in coordinating my car problems and making sure the repairs were done properly. Excellent in his communication with me Excellent in going above and beyond. Even when my car was not assigned to him, he made sure my car was taken care of. Andrew Knox should be named totally excellent. Andrew restores my confidence in Pacifico. Thank you again Andrew for your excellent service.

Andrew Knox

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

October 23, 2018

"Wonderful "

- Day123

Paul Rubin and the service people could not have been more friendly and helpful to me. Great team who know how to treat people. Very important to bringing people like me coming back. A big thanks.

Paul Rubin

October 18, 2018

"Xtra caring people"

- Ive

Although they couldnt fix my tire slow leak they had one in stock and were able to put that on and get me outta there in an hour and a Half I come all the way from the northeast because to service is prompt And the free coffee and pretzels doesn't hurt either.

Jorge Agosto
Andrew Knox
Sean Mellon
Gina McDevitt

October 13, 2018

"Oil change"

- Shorty1

Went in for a routine oil change found out that I had a nail in my tire. Sean and the boys took care of me and I was in and out

Sean Mellon
Christopher Pentz

Pacifico Ford responded

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

October 10, 2018

"Great Service "

- MrsFernandes

Always friendly and helpful. Never any surprises on pricing and let’s me know exactly what the problem is. I won’t take my car to anyone else.

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

October 06, 2018

"Top notch service"

- Tonya G.

My Highlander received and oil change today. First time here and I must say I was EXTREMELY satisfied! James was helpful and sufficient. Great service! I will be back. I like that they have an Uber service. That is very convenient. I am excited about becoming a regular customer.

October 03, 2018

"Nitrogen calibration "

- PalateurImp

Travis was my technician , he was great and got me in and out at a busy time, thought it was going to be a large bill but it was a no charge .

Rocky De Gregorio
Travis Wells
Oct 05, 2018 -

September 28, 2018

"Thank you James Williams@Pacifico"

- WiseGuy23

I went to get my Yukon Denali serviced on 09/28/18 and James Williams was very courteous, informative, and patient with trying to help understand the issues with my vehicle and was able to exceed my expectations! Thank you James and Pacifico!!

Oct 05, 2018 -