Pacifico Ford - Service Center

759 Reviews of Pacifico Ford - Service Center

September 22, 2018

"Great service"

- PastorBoots

Paul Ruben always supplies me with exceptional customer service. I would recommend Paul Ruben on my ford service any day.Paul Ruben is a customer service representative I can trust.

September 06, 2018

"Oil change"

- margogt

When I arrived for my appointment time, there several car ahead of me. My first impressions was that I'm going to be here a long time, but that didn't occur. I was in and out within a hour.

Mike Henkin
Christopher Pentz
Sep 13, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

September 01, 2018

"Quick Service"

- Jujuan #1

I would like to give a quick shout out to James the service manager over at quick lane. He is the ultimate professional along with his team of extremely polite service technicians. I tell all my friends about Pacifico fords quality service team across the street. You will never be turned away. I have been going there for years and will never go anywhere else. So I would like to thank Mr. Pacifico for making a great selection in the hiring of James.

James Williams
Sep 04, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

August 27, 2018

"Very polite and help people"

- Babe916

They are polite and efficient. I would highly recommend them.i bought 2 cars from Ford and have been pleased with their service.nice waiting room.

Other Employees : Bob rauh
Aug 28, 2018 -

August 23, 2018

"Quick lane"

- Cbender

I dropped my car off through the quick lane services without an appointment for an inspection and it was done in time for me to get it after work. Also they ordered an Uber for me to get to work.

Christopher Duganitz
Aug 24, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

August 21, 2018

"Bob Rauh - Epitome of Excellence "

- Jazelle Reed

Visited Pacifico Ford for routine maintenance on my vehicle. As always, Bob Rauh was kind, courteous and efficient. The process was short and thorough. He rocks and is the epitome of excellence!

Aug 22, 2018 -

August 07, 2018

"Oil change"

- Shorty1

I went to get a oil change here today and it was a pleasure as usual. They had me in and out in no time

Sean Mellon
Aug 13, 2018 -

July 23, 2018

"Timey precise and professional "

- Sexylibra

Ford is a great and professional business They work fast and tell you excactly what's going on in a timely manner They make your visit feel family oriented I wouldn't go anywhere else I'm glad I chose ford

Christopher Watson
Jul 24, 2018 -

July 19, 2018

"Very good customer service"

- Maine30

Very good customer service and good place to go to have your Ford car ,truck, SUV serviced.I would recommend all my friends and family to pacifico Ford to have there car serviced.

Christopher Duganitz
Tito Bryson
Steve Cannon
Jul 23, 2018 -

July 17, 2018

"Great servicing department!"

- Stripemustang

Pacifico Ford is a great place to go to get serviced! Department is fast and courteous when dealing with customers. Prices are spot on. Staff is very knowledgeable and helps you with any questions along the way. Switched over from a different Ford dealership in the area to Pacifico due to a touchscreen issue and Pacifico Ford Servicing (Paul) helped to find the issue and get it dealt with! Went above and beyond unlike the other dealer! Great and honest people working here.

Jul 19, 2018 -