Palm Coast Ford

Jon Hart, Service Writer, Palm Coast Ford

Jon Hart

Service Writer

September 18, 2018

"Great salesman,in and out fast."

- CHARLESLASATER7 Verified Customer

Chris was great no BS. I normally do all negoation on line but went in to dealership after seeing Edge on cars.com. Ask for internet salesman and got Chris, new immediately we could work together. Some A hole almost blew the sale but Chris and I worked around him.

Chris Smith

September 18, 2018

"I didn’t need an appointment!!!!!! "

- MrDrew Verified Customer

I needed an oil change for my work truck. Toyota dealer couldn’t make an appointment for me until Tuesday of next week. Palm Coast Ford not only honored my lifetime oilchanges from Daytona Toyota but got me in the day I called! Impressive. Thank you Palm Coast Ford!

Chris Dunn
Kevin Busler

"Terrific"

- JC8944 Verified Customer

Service personnel were very pleasant and explained everything in detail. The service done on my car was done efficiently and quickly. Overall a great experience.

New 2018 Ford F-150, $46985