Palm Coast Ford

INTERNET ASSISTANT MGR
Ryan  Pratt, Sales, Palm Coast Ford

Ryan Pratt

November 01, 2017

"Concerned about what I needed, not what he had to sell."

- Ron

Went in looking for something that i could use for fishing and run about town. I started thinking pickup truck but no used trucks were available at that time. He showed me a Scion XB, 4 door and a hatch back, big enough for me and three fellow anglers and with a hitch (extra) on the back it was perfect for what I needed. Hassle free sale with a sense of humor as well. I would buy from Chris again, in a heart beat.

SCOTT ANDERSON
PAUL SUMMA
CHRIS SMITH

October 12, 2017

"Poor Customer Service"

- Unhappy

I bought a new vehicle there and when I got it, it had no gas. Then I am promised oil changes but when I call to schedule. No one ever picks up or returns my call from the service department. I have addressed this situation with the manager over the phone and he tells me to just show up. So I did and they tell me upon arrival that I need to make an appointment or wait 5 hours for a standard oil change. I know its a free oil change, but you make my money off the brake pads, the air filters, the windshield wipers and everything else you tell me I need to purchase every time I am there. I just wish I had another Ford location to take my car to when I needed an oil change.

KEVIN TONE
Kevin Busler

September 27, 2017

"Rating of Sales Department"

- Michael123

We purchased many cars over the years and know how we want to be treated. Sean, Ryan and Charlie exceeded our expectations. No high pressure sales. The best part is that their customer service doesn't end once you purchase the car. Whenever we brought the car in for service, they always make a point to come over to see how we are doing, how the car is doing, are there any issues that they can help fix or get the answers to. They go above and beyond and all dealership personnel should strive to their customer service standards..They are the reason we will continue to purchase our vehicles at Palm Coast Ford!

CHARLIE ALTMAN